35. Gonna be a dad.

"There are a few folks at reception who want to see you, Anna." I was told by one of the doctors.

"Thank you." I walked down the aisle after attending to my boyfriend's hectic needs, I frowned, wondering who it would be. I didn't even get time to reminisce on how Kristrin had me aggressively pinned against his sofa.

He was a very needy one but I didn't mind it myself.

"What are you two doing here?" I smiled seeing Grace and Steff at the reception area.

"I wanted to do a check up and thought you would be the finest person for the job." Grace buttered me up.

Awee.

"What is the purpose of your visit today? Is it possible that you missed me as well and wanted to see me do my job?" With a smile, I inquired.

"It's just a routine check up Anna." Grace added seemingly a little nervous.

Steff stood smiling like he had won the lottery while Grace on the other hand looked a little jittery. I frowned watching the two before directing them to follow me. Grace's demeanor had changed completely in a second from smiling to nervous.

I led them to a room, and Kristrin appeared almost immediately, standing at the door.

"Kristrin, your here?" Grace questioned.

After what Kristrin and I had just done, I knew my cheeks were cherry red.

"I am, and you two, to my surprise, are also here." He responded to her back in a curious manner before grace turned to me as she climbed on top of her bed.

Grace abruptly stopped me before I could acquire the necessary tools.

"Remember how we spoke about getting married after you had your baby?" Grace questioned making me a little perplexed.

"Yes, I do recall." I nodded.

"I was hoped we could move the wedding to the following week....next week." Hearing their proposition, I frowned.

"I was under the impression that you all wanted to wait until I had my baby." Fantastic! I was going to be a pumpkin bridesmaid now.

"You see, the thing is, we did some calculations and by the time you birth your beautiful baby girl, I'll be as large as a watermelon, and Steff and I hadn't planned on having our wedding with me appearing pregnant, no offense, but my self-righteous folks will freak..."

"Wait, What? ........ Are you saying what I believe you are?" I sought confirmation.

"Yes, I am. Anna, were expecting." Grace murmured uncomfortably, twitching her fingers.

"Whatttttt?! Congratulations, oh my goodness!!!" I happily jumped with joy.

"I can't believe you're expecting a child! I'm so excited to finally have company! I'm ecstatic for both of you!" I shook her back and forth, alligator tears of delight streaming down my face.

"I'm glad you're happy, Anna, but if my conservative parents find out I'm pregnant before we marry, I'll be pulled away from Steff until we both get married and I don't want to happen." Grace articulated her feelings.

"Even if it means dressing up as a lovely pumpkin bridesmaid and walking down the aisle, I'll be pleased to do so, and your wedding shouldn't have to be postponed because of me; you and Steff should be the only ones who decide when." I concurred.

"I'm glad you're not upset, and I'm glad we'll both have each other for support." We exchanged hugs.

"Bestie, congrats!" Following Grace's announcement, I instantly hugged Steff.

"I appreciate it, Anna." To avoid hurting my baby, Steff gave a tiny squeeze.

"I believe you two will make fantastic parents!" Steff wiped away my tears and I grinned.

"Grace, I congratulate you." Kristrin hugged her, anticipating the arrival of a relative.

"Thank you, Kristrin." She gave a friendly grin.

"Well done, sir." Kristrin celebrated with his cousin Steff by bumping shoulders and combining fist or whatever they do.

My dearest friends were about to have a baby, which made me tremendously pleased and excited for them. This implies that we could do everything jointly.

"How long have you two know?" I inquired, eagerly gathering my supplies for a screening as well as a mix of fetal ultrasound and maternal blood testing.

"Grace has been vomiting nonstop for a few days now, so we decided to perform a few pregnancy tests and we were able to confirm that we're indeed pregnant." Steff recalled everything.

"Aww, is this the same boy who was so distraught in high school because he couldn't find true love now expecting his first child?" I was ecstatic for Steff, who burst out laughing.

"But how can your parents be upset that you're pregnant before you've married? Aren't you two sharing a house? Because these things tend to happen when a man and a woman dwell together in close quarters." I concluded.

"I'm living with Steff, but they have no idea; not even Steffon's parents are aware that I'm staying with him at his place, despite the fact that they communicate with my parents." Grace admitted.

"So I presume you two are secretly snuggling up day and night without both parents' knowledge, must be great to have that secretly exhilarating sex." Kristrin immediately cleared his voice behind me making me chuckle.

When I turned around to look behind me, there he was, standing there with a naughty glitter in his eyes, staring me down. When I turned around to attend to Grace, I noticed that she and Steff had noticed our little shenanigans.

"Steff, could you grab me a drink?" Grace inquired politely.

"Sure." Steff got up.

We both stood there watching as both men exited the room, fully aware that we wanted our space.

"Eeek!" After the door was closed, Grace screamed.

"Tell. Me. Everything." Grace made a firm request.

"How do I even begin?" I dreamily sighed.

"How about when? Where? For how long has this been going on? Why haven't I known about this despite the fact that we talk every day?" Grace pretended to be hurt.

"I know it's something we shouldn't be doing, but I can't stop myself. My hormones have been out of control, so whenever I get a chance, I find myself bewitched on top of his desk, in his bathroom, or on his sofa, and believe me when I say it gets better every time!" I shrieked, thank goodness there was no camera in the room.

"Anna, you're such a naughty girl!" Grace shrieked, thank god both men had left the room to hear us shrieking.

Thank god I was in training which meant I had more time to be this inactive.

"Anna your such a naughty girl!" Grace blushed.

"I never realized I had it in me." I grinned.

"Since Steffon took over his parents bakery, I've been going to his office every now and then, and we always end up having sex on his desk, but it just keeps occurring, so we just go with it." Grace admitted.

"Why didn't you tell me?! Oh my gosh!" We both giggled like schoolgirls until the boys returned, we pretended like nothing had happened.

As they passed through the door, both men smiled. My fiance looking dashing as ever.

"What exactly were you two discussing?" Steff wanted to know more.

"We were discussing you two." I responded affirmatively.

"That's ironic because we were just chatting about you two." Kristrin reacted with a playful remark.