25. Not the last goodbye.

"So this is it." I said out loud while Sebastian turned around to stop before me.

"This won't ever be the last goodbye between us Anna. We live in a world where smart technologies are enable us to be closer together even when we're far apart." Sebastian expressed.

"That's different. You know what I mean." I folded my hands together as he laughed not taking me serious.

I was indeed sad that Sebastian would be leaving. Imagine one of the persons who helped you to get through a tough time deciding to leave.

I was in full support of his dreams but yet at a lost of a great friend.

"Anna you have great friends in your life, you have Steff, Grace, Kyle, the twins and most importantly Kristrin. I'll be just a call away and I'll visit you often. You're in a great position in your life and you should be happy and not down." Sebastian suggested.

"That's a lot easier said than done. You know I consider you someone close to me." I sighed feeling that I was about to cry.

"And for me the same. You'll always be close to me." I smiled down at me and I hugged him close to my chest.

"Thank you for helping me through my hard time. I hope you find someone with a beautiful heart just like you are, oh and don't forget to introduce me to her." I smiled when he kissed my hair.

"I will. Goodbye Anna." Sebastian spoke and I squeezed him tightly before letting go.

"Goodbye Seb." Sebastian lifted my face while wiping my tears and kissing my cheek.

"Being calm and collective doesn't mean I will stand around and watch you kiss her on the cheek or be intimate with her. Now hands off." Kristrin pulled me into his chest.

"Kristrin." I snapped at him, he knew Sebastian was only consoling me.

Kristrin looked down at me and into my eyes seeing my teary eyes before mumbling profanities. He did not let go of me though but pulled me in even closer and I did not object to it.

"I told you, your mouth was not to touch her. The only reason why you didn't get punched in the face is because she has to morn the lost of you as a friend." Kristrin calmly spoke as if Sebastian was going to be dead done.

"She's yours." Sebastian held up his hand in defeat before doing a salute and turned his back, walked away into the direction of his flight.

I watched as he walked away without looking back. It wasn't the last time I was going to see him but it felt like it.

"Did you have to be mean to him?" I turned to look up at Kristrin who didn't seem to have any plan of letting me go.

"I might be happy he will no longer be around you any longer Bella but that doesn't mean I'll sit around and watch him insultingly give you a goodbye kiss as if I'm not here and I care not if not if it's only a kiss on the cheek." He possessively threatened.

"I'm the least grateful that he got to take care of you because that was my right and not his. You felt better with him next to you but it was hell for me. I know I should be grateful because it was for your wellbeing but I fucking can't." He expressed.

Even though it was his fault we had separated I hadn't taken into consideration his feelings and what he must be feeling seeing Sebastian and I so carefree together.

His hand then circled around my stomach for a few minutes before I felt him lift me up into his arms.

"What are you doing?" I looked around watching as others took photos of us.

"I'm bringing you home."

"And I can walk."

"I know."

"So put me down." I demanded.

"No."

"And why not?"

"Because I miss having you in my arms and I feel I was deprived of my right so I'm making up for my time away from you Bella." I snickered about to answer him but declined.

I wanted to be happy and my time apart from Kristrin was somewhat hell but Sebastian, Grace and Steff was there but Sebastian was now gone.

I had a right to be happy and Kristrin was trying.

I had the urge to kiss him on the cheek and stay in his arms forever and ever.

"I'm sure you can have all the company in the world Kristrin. I'm sure you've seen how almost everyone is smitten by you here and the others." I rolled my eyes absolutely jealous.

"And none will ever be in your league Bella. I've proven this to you time and time again babygirl. You're more than enough for me." Kristrin made my heart grew funder for him.

And I didn't think that was possible considering that I was extremely fund of the man.

It was one of the reasons I wasn't fazed about the maid seducing Kristrin because I knew he would never cheat on me and I now had full faith in him.

Before I could get the opportunity to kiss him just like my heart desired I felt him pull the car door and placed me inside.

He then buckled myself seat belt and I did nothing to oppose it. I was no longer going to stop him even though he was treating me like a child.

"I have something I'd like to show you." Kristrin whispered in my ear as the driver drove us back to the resort.

"And what would you like to show me exactly Kristrin? Your cock throbbing between your thigh that you'd like to pound me with?" I teasingly whispered back.

"Precisely so Bella." My smile dropped hearing his words as he smirked.

His hand slowly glided up my leg and I shuddered in delight, he was proving to me he had meant exactly what he said.

Well I was starting to love my time here with him!