38. Father and daughter bonding.

So, what're your thoughts on the one?" My mouth hung open as Grace whirled in her fifth wedding gown.

Grace had finally discovered the perfect wedding gown that made her appear stunning after trying on numerous gowns. When I saw how lovely she was, I wiped my tears away.

"Wow. My baby girl, you look stunning!" Grace's mother said, her sister who was also video chatting from South Africa, eventually agreed to a dress that I liked as well.

"I think Steff is going to be blown away by how stunning you are, Grace." I took pictures of how beautiful she looked.

I wasn't going to let a single opportunity to make her feel special slip through my fingers.

"Do you actually believe that?" She inquired, a bright smile on her face.

"I'm a hundred percent certain he'll cry when he sees you in that dress, Grace." I confessed while her mother nodded in agreement.

At first, I was a little skeptical, but after seeing you and my mother's reaction, I know that I'm looking beautiful." She laughed.

I saw Euro three thousand dollars on the price tag. If it hadn't been for the fact that Steff was going to be the one to paying for it, I'm sure Grace  would've already passed out.

He didn't even bother putting a budget on his wedding and I knew this was definitely going to be the case with Kristrin when mine arrived.

If I didn't look like a pumpkin than I'd definitely take the time to find me a wedding dress as well.

Grace sent her mother home after we had finally selected on a wedding gown so we could spend the rest of the day together.

"Steffon is overjoyed at the prospect of having our baby together; he hopes it will be a girl." Grace said as we walked into a restaurant for lunch.

"Well, there's a myth that can genuinely tell you your baby's gender." I expressed myself.

"And what myth is that?"

"Well, it depends a lot on what positions you and your partner have been practicing recently leading up to the time you became pregnant." I was teasing her by making her flush.

"Anna, oh my goodness! When did you start being so direct?" Grace laughed as she sipped her drink, which we had purchased.

"What? I discovered that these topics are fairly frequent topics for women to discuss, and I'm engaged to a man who is as candid, unedited, unrestrained, and direct as he is." Kristrin has a unique way with words.

"Well..." We were interrupted by Steff and Kristrin, who had unexpectedly arrived together, before Grace could continue.

I sat there watching as Steff kissed Grace before Kristrin put a lengthy kiss on my lips and then another on my forehead to indicate how much he missed me before taking a seat next to me and Steff next to Grace.

They must've tracked us, either way it was not surprising any at all. This was Kristrin after all and I was carrying his child which made him extremely overprotective.

"What brings you here? Wasn't it your sister you were meeting?" I questioned Kristrin.

"I did, McCollum and I happened to run into each other and decided to pay you two a visit." He gave an explanation.

"How did the two of you know where we were?" I inquired, but was aware that the two had been tracking us.

Kristrin ignored my query and asked one of his own, while Steff inquired about Grace's wedding gown.

"How are my little girls doing?" He questioned speaking to his daughter in particular.

To my utter shock our daughter immediately kicked almost as if she was responding to her father.

"Oh my god, the baby just kicked!" I clutched my stomach, waiting for another one from her.

Kristrin put his hand on my stomach right away, and Grace and Steff quickly made their way around the table to feel her kick once more.

"What made her come to an abrupt halt?" Steff was perplexed.

"Say something, anything, Kristrin," Knowing she might have kicked after hearing his voice, I urged him once more.

Not feeling comfortable enough to show his mushy side infront of others Kristrin resorted to speaking Spanish and moments later his daughter began kicking.

His daughter was responding to his voice.

Kristrin smiled as he felt the thrill of seeing his daughter kick. While he continued to chat with her, I could sense a burst of joy radiating from him.

While he proudly addressed our daughter, I couldn't help but run my fingers over his amazing hair. I was on the verge of crying because the scene was so incredible.

"Isn't she a bubbly one?" Grace smiled brightly.

"Did you miss me, little one?" Steff finally spoke up, expressing his desire to communicate with his cousin.

Kristrin looked up at me after conversing with his daughter, and I could see practically tears welling up in his eyes. He was the happiest soon-to-be father on the planet.

He got up and went outside right away, not wanting others to notice his flaw; he was only at ease if I saw it, but no one else.

"Your daughter Anna will surely be a Daddy's girl because she stopped kicking the moment she didn't hear her father's voice." Grace made a witty comment.

"When she gets here, I'm going to have to break it to her." I got up to see if Kristrin was okay while Steffon and Grace joked.

Baby." I tapped him on the shoulder from behind the instant I noticed him.

Kristrin instantly spun around, clutching me close to his chest. I clung to him as closely as I could, despite my stomach's protests.

"Are you alright?"

Kristrin stated while clutching my face in his hand "Bella, you and my daughter mean the world to me. I'm powerless, yet I'm also overwhelmed by emotions. I know I'll be a wonderful father, but I can't help but be surprised by the range of emotions I'm experiencing." Hearing his remarks made me smile.

"And that's fine; you're simply bonding with your daughter; practically every parent feels the same way you do, and I know how much you love us; trust me when I say we love you just as much as you love us." I clutched his hand in mine.

We stood in silence as he processed what I had said before sealing his feelings in another kiss.

"You have no idea how stunningly gorgeous you are; it would be my delight to have you inside out right now." Hearing his arrogant statements made me laugh.

"Well, there's the car; maybe we could get a headstart on things before we get home?" I delightedly spoke, reluctant to pass up the opportunity to make love to my fiance.