8. Surprise ruined.

"You still haven't decided?"

"No, I'm scared." I bit my fingernail confused and a little anxious of whether or not I should go to Kristrin's graduation.

"I would too if I was carrying such a huge secret from Steff. It must feel very uneasy to stand up before Kristrin and pretend your all right fully well knowing your carrying his child." I sighed hearing Grace's words.

"I know I know, I've been thinking of ways to tell him. I get so anxious and scared just thinking about it."

"It's just so weird that you don't even show any symptoms or signs at all of being pregnant. No vomiting, no swollen breasts, no nausea, no increased urination, no fatigue, no mood swings. Nothing, nada, zilch."

"I guess I'm just that lucky."

"I guess you are. Now what do you think?" Grace came out of the changing room in a beautiful purple V-neck dress that stopped at her knee.

"I think it looks beautiful on you." I complimented.

"Thank you! Ugh finally! I guess the sixth try gets it done for me."

"Why don't you try on this?" Grace showed a red dress knowing that Kristrin liked to see me in red.

"I would only visit his graduation for moral support Grace. Not to look pretty for him." I bit my bottom lip shyly looking away.

That red dress would look nice.

"If you say so." She teased.

"Why would I want to go to his graduation to see that disgusting bitch anyway?" I shuddered.

"Wasn't Samantha there three years before Kristrin? How does someone get a bachelor's degree by going university for seven years?" Grace spoke bewildered.

"I guess she must've failed her courses because she was too busy doing god knows what."

We all know what that is. There's no reason failing college because you had to be chugging down dicks on a daily basis.

"I heard that your parents are going to be at Kristrin's graduation as well." Grace spoke grabbing her clothes and going inside the changing room.

"Where did you hear that?" I asked eagerly.

Why hadn't I known about this?

"Steff told me that he overhead Kyle telling the twins that Kristrin had spoken to your parents and they agreed to go to his graduation."

This was my parents and my child's father yet I was the last one to know and why were they still supporting him without my consent?

"Wow."

"You know what'll be rewarding?" Grace asked.

"What?"

"You showing up at Kristrin's graduation giving him the ultimate present of a baby in front of Samantha's face." Grace gave a good idea.

"I think your heading somewhere, continue." I urged her.

"Imagine her shock when she hears Kristrin might be having a baby with the one he loves the most. She'll be so devastated to hear that all her plans are going up in flames."

"Such a great idea."

Just as I had finished talking I spotted a dress I could wear to Kristrin's graduation. I wasn't going to wear the red dress Grace suggested because that would mean I'm trying to impress him and then that could complicate things.

"I still can't believe Kristrin got such a big job in your parents company to be closer to you. That's so romantic."

I laughed at her way of seeing everything these days as romantic.