Chapter 6

Frank's POV

I woke up in an asylum. Or at least, that's what it looked like. How did I get here? I tried to get up, but I was bound to the chair. I tried shapshifting. Nothing happened. Suddenly my memory came flooding back to me, along with the pain from the blade in my arm. "Agh!!" I yelled, but it was muffled. I had a gag on.I tried to reach the blade, but it was no use. I was completely strapped onto this chair. Suddenly the doorway creaked open. A figure walked in. He was wearing an all black hoodie cloak. The hood was covering his face. He held an empty syringe. He had a knife strapped to his thigh. He stepped closer to me. All of a sudden a plan popped into my mind. It was amazing. I wonder if this how Annabeth feels all the time. I leaned back and my chair tipped over. I kicked my feet off of the wall, and tripped the man in the cloak. I thought I might be able to reach for his blade. But he jumped away from me before I could even blink. "Marty was right!" He sneered. "You are more anxious then the others. Luckily for me, I thought of a plan." He reached into his cloak and brought out a vial filled with a white creamy liquid. "A sleeping potion. My own recipe." He brought the vial close to my face, and I read the ingredints:Sleeping powder, Clouds, A tear from the gods-gross, and Milk. Me being lactose intolerant, I have to try to get him to listen. "Mffff Mffff." I tried to say. "Don't worry, you wont need to take your gag off. I have a funnel!" I closed my mouth as tight as I could. "Whats wrong?" He clawed my mouth open, then stuffed a funnel in my mouth and poured the stuff in. "This should keep you asleep until your loved one gets here." My throat started closing up and my face turned purple. Black spots danced in my eyes. He pushed the needle of the syringe into my arm, then my vision went black.

Hazel's POV

I sat on the floor weeping. Stop I told myself. She cant die for nothing. I needed to find him. I stood up with my stuff, wiped my face, and continued walking. I couldn't afford to think about Reyna right now. I have to save Frank. But why would they want me? And who were they? I shook my thoughts away. Whoever they are, they are going down, even if I have to fight them myself. No one takes my Frank and gets away with it.

Author's note:

Hey guys! Please comment what you think so far. Please no hate. I dunno if I'm supposed to do a disclaimer but anywho I don't own Percy Jackson And The Olympians or The Hero's of Olympus obviously. But please comment what you think. Thanks!