Chapter 15

Leo's POV

After I helped Piper and Annabeth up onto Festus, we soared off. "Where do we go to look?" I asked Annabeth. She shrugged. "For once, I don't know. I-" Annabeth clasped a hand over her mouth. "What's wrong Annie?" Piper asked. "I let Reyna use my cap...." She replied. "Okay... did she tell you where she was going?" I asked hopefully. "No." She she said. "Great, so we are back to square one." I sigh. "But," Annabeth said. "She did say she was going to help somebody with something... I think she said Hazel!"
I clapped. "Now we're getting somewhere, anything else?"
"She said she was going to the woods right near Camp Jupiter. So maybe we could start there?" I nodded. "C'mon Festus, to Camp J!" Festus flew up, and soared for Camp Jupiter.

Frank's POV

I felt an electric shock flow through my body. I opened my eyes and started breathing heavily. I glanced around the room. Suddenly I was filled with relief and happiness when I saw Hazel standing on the other side of the wall. I smiled and said, "Hazel!" She smiled back. Suddenly her face changed to terror. I glanced behind me and saw two men with whips. The started smacking them into my back. I yelled in pain. I dug my fingers into the arm rests of my chair. I looked up just in time to get whipped in the face. I yelped again. I glanced over at Hazel who was crying and yelling at a tall, dark figure. I watched as she stepped towards a counter, and lifted a small, dark object. A piece of firewood. I glanced down at my t-shirt. My sweater was gone. I looked at her one more time, she was about to light a match. Suddenly I couldn't feel the men beating me anymore. I saw her look at me and lip something, but I couldn't tell what it was. Her face was soaked with tears.