Chapter 7

Hazel's POV

I never thought finding a house would be hard if you had the address, but I was lost. I didn't want to risk it, but I took out my phone. Piper was teaching me how to use it. She taught me how to call people and how to open my GPS app, the good news was, that's what I need. The bad news, I don't know how to use it... I opened up the app, copied the address from the letter onto the search bar, and it told me exactly where to go. These are amazing! I wish they didn't attract monsters..... Right now was not the time to worry about that. I have to follow these directions to save Frank. As I walked along, I saw a small building. I walked up to the door. I was about to knock, but the door opened before I could even tap it. "Hello?" I said to the small figure in the doorway. "Allo, Miss. Would you like to come inside?" I smiled at the small child. "Yes, please. Whats your name? I'm Hazel."

"My names Edmand."

I smiled, then walked inside the cottage. It looked really cozy. It had red sofas lining the walls, and a small table with a lamp in between every other one. What really caught my eye was a painting. It was a girl with long, braided hair. She was surronded by.. were those llamas? I looked around the room at all the paintings. "They are marvelous, right?" I spun around to see a teenage girl, maybe a few years older then me, standing there. "I'm Jennie by the way."
"I'm Hazel," I held out my hand and she shook it. "There's something about these paintings that are... weird." She said, almost like a warning. "What is that?" She shook her head. "The mumma doesn't like me telling her secrets... but look closer." She shuffled upstairs. I glanced back at the pictures. I took a few steps foreword and traced the girls hair. I looked closely at her face and realized she had only one eye. I looked at all the faces on every painting. They were all cyclops. My eyes widened as the door clicked shut. "Welcome, Hazel Levesque. Won't you stay for dinner?" A woman asked. She had an evil glint in her eyes- wait no. Eye. She pulled out a knife and threw it at me, it was aimed straight for my heart.