Chapter 13

Leo's POV

"Hey Piper!" I say not looking up from my work. "Leo, we need to talk."
"Is it about Calypso? You'll get used to her. She just isn't used to being around girls. An-"
"Leo! It's not about her. Frank and Reyna are gone, and Hazel might be too." I glanced up. "What? How?"
"Look, I don't know how... Percy and Jason are going to be the temporary praetors, so me, you, and Annabeth are going to look for them. Got it? Start packing now."
"So we are just going to-"
"Now! We need to leave as soon as possible!"
"Okay, okay! I'm packing." I grabbed my backpack and started packing.

Piper's POV

I walked out of bunker nine, and walked towards the Athena cabin, hoping to find Annabeth. I knocked on the door, and a boy with round glasses opened the door. "Can I help you?" He asked. "Yes, is Annabeth in there?" He shook his head. "Oh, thanks anyway." I smiled and walked away. Maybe she was training. I walked into the sword arena and saw Annabeth hugging Percy. "Be careful, Seaweed Brain."
"You too, Wise Girl." I walked over. "Annabeth? Have you packed yet?" She frowned. "Yea." Percy kissed her. "I have to go now, okay?" Annabeth looked at him. "Alright." We were silent as Percy jogged off and met Jason at the doorway. We didn't say a single word until they rode off on Tempest and Blackjack. "If he dies, I'm gonna kill him." Annabeth muttered. I laughed. "Okay, let's go get Leo."