Chapter 12

Jason's POV

I awoke to my cellphone ringing in my pocket. I smiled and took it out, about to say 'Hey Pipes!' but the number wasn't hers. It was Reyna's. I raised an eyebrow and answered the call. "Hello?"
"Jason?" I heard a male voice say. "Listen. We need you and Percy, as the only old praetors, to come to Camp Jupiter while our current ones are.... missing." My heart skipped a beat. "Missing?" I bit my lip. "What happened?"
"Well according to Natasha, from the fifth cohort, Hazel went to go see some friends right after the disappearance of Frank. Apparently the very next day, Reyna had also disappeared. Don't tell anyone... but there was blood on the floor in the praetor meeting room. We need someone qualified to help out while they are gone. We don't want someone to pull an Octavian." I sighed. "I'll talk to Percy. Should we send a search team?"
"We already have about twenty-four men searching, but we need everyone we can get." I thought for a moment. "We have Leo, Annabeth, and Piper. Should I send them?"
"If they are willing to go, yes. Goodbye, Jason."
"Bye." I looked over and realized Piper had been watching me talk. "Hey Pipes." She frowned. "What happened?"
"Frank and Reyna are gone."
"Gone where?"
I told her everything that he had told me except the blood part. "Your... your going back to Camp Jupiter?"
"Not forever, just until things get sorted out." Piper sighed. "So.... me, Leo, and Annabeth. I'll go talk to them." She walked out of my cabin. I jogged over to cabin 3 in search of Percy. "Hey Percy!" I said, knocking on the door. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Percy opened the door. "Hey Jason. What's up?"
I repeated everything once more. "They just left?"
"I don't know. But they need us, ASAP."
"Alright. Let's go be praetor."