0. Niwa

If someone could leave a comment

If someone could leave a comment... cause I have no idea if anyone's even enjoying this story on Wattpad. T-T

It is cross-posted on Fanfiction .net but I wonder if Wattpad readers will enjoy this.

Prologue

.

Japan was beautiful.

It was the most beautiful country she had ever seen in her life. Every street and every corner reflected bright lights like the sun reflecting on the ocean. The dazzling pink of the cherry trees in full bloom made her feel all warm and fuzzy.

"I gotta' hand it to you, little brother. You know how to pick a destination." The words of her eldest brother practically flew in one ear and out the other, eyes glued to the soft pink flower petals raining down on the trio.

"You like it, small one?" The young seven-year-old turned her big, sparkling magenta eyes to her second eldest brother. Massive towering frame and short cut hair contrasted the small smile on his face.

"Love it!" She replied, giggling as a flower petal floated a little in front of her eyes, brushing against the tip of her nose.

The petals suddenly blasted away in a forceful gush of warm air. Her balance pulled wildly as she was snatched from the ground. A large hand wrapped around her torso and slammed her back against a hard body. The small girl blinked in pure surprise at how fast her position had changed, looking over at her brothers who stood frozen wide-eyed in shock. She glanced up, staring at a massive jutted-out chin that was easily the size of her head. Recognition of her situation hit her almost immediately. She had been kidnapped.

"Kurunai!" Her kidnapper shouted with a voice laced in pure fear, his massive body shaking intensely with an open hand aimed for her little head. Niwa had no idea what the man was saying, she spoke almost no Japanese.

Her eyes flickered over to her brothers, she had only glanced at the kidnapper for a few short seconds but when she had looked back, there was a heavily muscled man standing a meter in front of her brothers. The hand wrapped around her waist tightened as the other man leaned forward.

"Konaide!" The muscled man froze in place as her kidnapper's massive hand tightened into a threatening fist.

"Daijyobu yo, shoujo-chan." The muscled man spoke, shining blue eyes blazed fiercely in determination. With no idea what the man was saying, the young girl stared back transfixed by the sheer amount of emotion this man expressed simply through his eyes.

"Niwa." Her elder brother spoke calmly, long hair swaying at his hips. Her attention immediately fixed on her usually playful older brother. There was no hint of fun in his face, it was all serious. This was when Niwa knew exactly what type of situation she was in, her head tilted in confusion.

"Headbutt." He grinned. Niwa looked back up at the massive head of her warp-faced kidnapper. She couldn't headbutt the man from where she was being held. She leaned her head back a little, testing the waters. The back of her scalp brushed against the hard bone at the bottom of his neck. Looking back to her brother, Niwa nodded.

"Three." He said, switching from their native Arabic language to English. Niwa saw the blonde muscle man look over his shoulder in surprise.

"Damare!" The villain shouted.

"Two."

The hero stood in front of her brothers tensed a little. Focus returning to the man holding her captive.

"One!"

Niwa reared her head back with all her strength, his bone-shattering on the impact against her skull. The villain's grip on her waist instantly loosened as he cried out in pain, it was enough for Niwa to free her right arm from the grip. She tucked her forearm into her bicep and rammed her elbow into the villain's wrist exactly as her brothers had taught her.

With the snapping of bone, Niwa was dropped like a burning iron, but before she could hit the ground, strong arms wrapped under her knees and her body was tucked protectively against a warm chest. Niwa watched, wonderstruck, as the hero surged his fist up underneath the villain's large chin. She stared in amazement as the villain shot off into the sky from the force of the punch, flying for a brief moment before plummeting to the ground with a heavy impact. The villain lay unmoving on the ground, twitching randomly every now and then.

"Se-fu!" Her rescuer grinned at her with a powerful thumbs up.

Niwa's heart pounded in her chest. Not from fear or negative emotion but from awe. Raising a thumbs up of her own, Niwa gave the man a massive grin. The hero's smile widened even further across his face before setting the girl back on the ground. Niwa didn't move, her eyes remained staring up at the massive figure standing protectively beside her. She didn't see her brothers rush over, words passed over her head and everything else remained a blur in the background of this shining light standing strong and proud.

"A Pro-Hero?" Niwa asked. Her words interrupted the men from their broken English conversation.

"Yes, sister."

"Name?" She asked in English.

The hero smiled widely down at her and crouched down to her level, "All Might."

"All Might." She echoed, still dazed from the man's leaking aura of pure awesomeness. She remained that way silently as her brothers talked with All Might before the hero easily picked up the larger villain and launched away into the sky with a wave. Niwa waved back to the retreating figure. Only when he was gone did she turn to her big brothers, staring blankly, gears turning in her mind.

"I wanna be like that, too."

At her declaration, her brothers exchanged glances before looking around. Her eldest brother sighed with his usual easy-going smile, hands placed on his hips.

"I'm sure you will be." Her short-haired brother said neutrally.

No, they were missing the point. "Here." She affirmed.

"Here?" He asked, eyebrow-raising in a questioning gesture.

"Here. Japan." The cherry blossoms continued their shower, completely unaffected by anything around them. "I want to stay. Be a hero like that, like All Might."

Her brothers exchanged another look with each other. The eldest shrugged his shoulders, magenta hair swaying like wisps in the wind. "Fine with me. What say's you, little brother?"

Her taller brother thought silently for a moment, "Now we have to learn Japanese." Came a heavy sigh.

"And fill out paperwork."

"Find a place to stay..."

"Not to mention a proper job..."

The brothers sighed in unison, her short-haired brother rolled his shoulder tiredly with a crack. "It's probably time to settle down a little anyway."

"Seven years of travel. Seven years of adventure and trouble... we definitely need a break."

Niwa grinned, her big brothers sure liked to spoil her.