2. UA

Hello there! Thank you for getting past that first bit. This story will mostly be following the basic plotline of BNHA, though it won't be always a word for word copy and paste since it will be told from this Oc's perspective...

Anyway, I plan to write this story alongside the anime but if I catch up to the manga before the next season then I may consider continuing.

I do not guarantee chapter releases but the inspiration hits hard on this one.

Enjoy!~

. .

Edited 27.02.22

. .

Even after a solid fifteen minutes of being lost and exploring her new school, Niwa was the first person to arrive in her new classroom. Looking up as she stood in the doorway made her realize just how massive the classroom door was, even more than she initially thought. She walked into the room, curious eyes glancing around at the clean, perfectly aligned desks and the modern chairs that the room was filled with.

It was nice, going to a new school, having a fresh start...

Looking over to the chalkboard at the front of the classroom, Niwa saw the assigned desk layout for what she assumed the was entire class, little squares that held labelled a seat number and a name. Seat One was the desk closest to the door. Behind that desk was seat numbers Two to Five. Seat Six was back at the front of the room beside number One and the numbers continued in that pattern.

Niwa looked to the list again, eyes scanning over the pattern to find her name. It was organized into alphabetical order from A to O, Ka to Ko, and so on through the hiragana alphabet.

"Ni..." She mumbled to herself. Usually, her name would be somewhere roughly in the middle but not this time apparently, she found her name at Number Sixteen. The front desk of the final row.

Strolling over to the desk while her eyes continued to roam over the classroom, Niwa put away her bag and sat in her chair. Not even a minute passed by before the next person arrived.

"Oh my," A voice came from the open door, "I wasn't sure anyone would be here this early."

The girl who stood in the doorway was dressed in a matching UA uniform and her long black hair was tied up in a high ponytail. The girl rubbed at her arms nervously while glancing around the room.

"Good morning." Niwa greeted politely. Be nice, Niwa, be nice.

Niwa's new classmate stepped further into the room and looked at the board. "I see." She muttered before looking around the room. The girl approached her with a nervous posture, arms clutching tightly to her bag. She stopped not far from Niwa's desk, "I am Yaoyorozu Momo. Please feel free to call me Momo."

"I'm Niwa." The magenta-haired girl smiled softly, hoping to ease the girl's nervousness.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Niwa." Momo smiled in return before looking back to double-check the desk layout. "My seat is in the back, it seems."

Niwa quickly scanned the board, finding that the girl was assigned right at the back of her row. Niwa wondered how long it would take before the rest of her classmates started arriving.

"We're early," Niwa said, feeling a little embarrassed.

Momo didn't seem to notice the embarrassment as she checked a watch that sat comfortably at her wrist, "There is still twenty minutes before class is to start."

"Mm, most will get here closer to the bell."

"Most likely."

Several minutes passed by, Momo filled the time with curious questions about the entrance exam, questions that Niwa replied to with as much interesting detail as she could remember. Feeling a little socially burnt out already, or maybe stressed was a better word, Niwa asked a simple question of how the recommendation exams were organized and left Momo to chat on about the little details of her own exam.