6. USJ

. .

Edited 13.03.2022

. .

"I say whatever comes to mind." Asui said before turning to Midoriya, "Midoriya..."

"Ah, yes? A-Asui?"

"Call me Tsuyu." Niwa had thought it before but somehow that girl was really cute. Maybe it was her big eyes... or the cool bow-like hairstyle she had. "Your Quirk is like All Might's."

That statement caught the attention of the entire class sitting on the bus. Midoriya was visibly rattled as he stuttered his response and fidgeted around.

Kirishima leaned over, catching Asui's attention, "Wait a sec, Tsuyu, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his Quirk. They just kinda look the same. If anything, Niwa's Quirk is more like All Might's." Kirishima argued. The comment surprised Niwa, drawing a blush to her face. Talk about a compliment.

Kirishima leaned back in his seat, "But man, it must be really nice to have such a simple augmenting-type Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff." Raising his arm out, Kirishima demonstrated his Quirk, "My hardening is strong against others but it doesn't look like much."

"I think it's really cool!" Midoriya nerded out over the rock-like arm. "It's a Quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!"

"I'm also jealous of Midoriya's Quirk, yours too Kirishima," Niwa leaned over Kyoka's shoulder and added to the conversation, "Even though it hurts him, you and Midoriya can turn your Quirk's on and off."

Midoriya turned to Niwa looking surprised, "You can't turn your Quirk off?" Midoriya asked.

"Nope."

"So you're always like, crazy strong? Ehhh..." Kirishima grinned, "Niwa must be really gentle then."

And just like that, Niwa's entire face flamed in embarrassment at the innocent comment. Absently feeling like Kirishima had exposed her to the class.

"But when it's pros you're talking about, you have to think about popularity too." Kirishima stared at his own Quirk.

"My Navel Laser is pro-level in strength and flashiness!" Aoyama boasted.

Mina put a hand on his shoulder, "But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache." Her comment almost immediately shut down the French boy's comment.

"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong... It's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugou huh?" Kirishima flashed his sharp tooth grin.

"Bakugou's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be that popular, though." Asui's comment triggered the explosive boy's anger while Niwa couldn't help snickering from the seat behind him.

"What the hell! You wanna fight?!" Bakugou stood looking ready to launch over to attack.

"See." Asui pointed out to the rest of the class.

"We've only barely started socializing and already you've made it abundantly clear to us the unpleasantries of your steamed turd of a personality," Kaminari added very eloquently. Niwa couldn't help that her snickering had grown into full-blown laughter.

"What's with that vocabulary, bastard?! I'll kill you." Bakugou shouted at the electric blonde before whirling in his seat, "And you, bitch! Stop laughing or I'll kill you too!"

Niwa grinned, she sure did love a good challenge, "Go on," She egged him on leaning into his personal space, seeing the discomfort in his narrowing glare, "Do your best."

"Bakugou. Stop yelling in the bus!" Iida instructed from the front. "And Niwa, stop encouraging him."

"Shut up, shitty-glasses!"