𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫||𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧

Waking up from the sun that beamed brightly onto my face, I squinted my eyes to try and adjust to the light

Waking up from the sun that beamed brightly onto my face, I squinted my eyes to try and adjust to the light. I yawned, sitting up on my bed as I remembered my surroundings. A small frown formed on my face, I miss home.

Maybe I can ask Xavier if I could see my family today.

I got up from my bed, getting ready for the day. As I walked outside my room, I noticed guards standing along the halls like before. I walked passed them and headed towards the kitchen. Entering the kitchen, my eyes fell to the dining table where Valentina was sat with books spread around the table as she scribbles things down things onto her notebook. Xavier was sat at the head of the table as usual wearing the same joggers and shirt from last night expect this time he had a white nike hoodie on. His hood was on, covering his black,wavy curls.

"I told you not to leave this shit till last minute idiota." His voice a tad deeper as he scolded Valentina, he then intertwined his hands together and rested them on top of the table. 

(idiot)

"Shut the fuck up." Valentina groaned  giving  him the middle finger, her eyes not leaving the paper in front of her. I pursed my lips together to suppress the laughter wanting to escape my mouth.

None of them noticed I was here so I silently took a seat at the table. Both of their heads snapped towards towards me as I mumbled a quick morning before sipping on the apple juice I poured. Xavier's eyes stayed on me for a bit longer before he looked away sipping his coffee.

"Good mor- oh shit! I gotta go." Valentina checked the time on her phone before she scrambled off her seat and rushed towards the door with her bag in her hands along with her school bag.

"Take Raf with you!" Xavier called out to her slightly shaking his head as he turned his attention towards the paperwork he had on the table.

"I don't need him!" Valentina called back as I heard the front door slam shut.

"Dumbass." He muttered under his breath as he wrote onto the paper.

I should ask about my family now.

I swallowed the juice in my throat. "Xavier?"

"What?" He grumbled ,his eyes never leaving the paperwork on the table.

"Could I go see my family today?" I mumbled, glancing up at him in hopes he says yes.

"No." He replied, his tone cold as he met  my gaze, his blue eyes stared emotionlessly into mine. I fucking hate him.

"But-" Then I was suddenly interrupted when a guard walked into the kitchen standing at the opposite end of the table.

"Sorry to interrupt Don but we have an emergency."

Xavier sighed as he ran both of his hands down his face, tilting his head back slightly. "Get Pietro." He grumbled before standing up from his seat, collecting his paperwork.