Sleepover🍂

Gulf's POV

I decided to go against the rules of having sleepovers. I invited my friends inside my dorm room, I didn't know why I did that but I just didn't want to be alone today.
I was tired. Tired of creating those imaginary images with the headmaster, and they all felt terribly wrong.
He's decades older than me.

Kao, Mild and Champ sneaked into my room. My bed was big enough so we all could sleep together. When it was 1am and after the night checkers left, we switched on the lights and sat on the floor.

" This is so fun" Mild giggled. We tried to keep ourselves as low as possible because we didn't want to disturb others. We played cards.
After we done playing, we started talking.

" Hold on, I have some juices in my mini freezer, let me get them." I said as I got up. I got the juices and gave them. As I laid my back down I flinched when one of my bruises began to ache.

" f**k" I whispered.

" What's wrong?!" Champ asked while sipping on his juice.

" The marks, how long do they hurt for!?" I asked. It sure these boys would be experienced with getting spanked and whipped.

" Get whipped by a cane doesn't leave marks and teachers are gentle so it usually hurt for some hours, but you got whipped by a belt so that's probably going to hurt for some days. I never experienced that." Mild said.

" Me too." Champ added.

" So you guys have been here for more than three years and you cause trouble but you haven't ever been whipped by a belt!?" I questioned.

" Yes, we don't." Mild shrugged.

" Then. Why me?!!" I cried.

" I think the maths teacher hates you so much. You're too bright. Barely any boy from year 12 has been ever sent to the headmaster for the punishment." Mild said as he rubbed his head.

" B*tch, I want to shove the cane up his ass now." I rolled my eyes and said.

" Chill" Champ said.

" What about you, Kao?! Did you get punished?" I asked.

"Yes. Only once by a belt but after that, I can't get punished no matter what I do." Kao said with a smirk.

" Why, what did you do?" I asked.

" Well, nothing. I'm just really special to Mr. Suppasit." He said blushed.

" Mr. Suppasit who!?" I asked.

" The headmaster you idiot." Mild slapped my head.

I was jealous.

Not because he said he couldn't get punished by any teacher but because he said he's special to the headmaster.
We spoke for the rest of the night. Chit- chatted, had some snacks and watched some movies and dropped dead asleep at 5am. It was Saturday so a holiday for all of us.

From today's sleepover I realized few things. One was that, Kao is the king of this school. He was allowed to do whatever he wanted to without ever get punished. Two, that he was also Mr. Suppasit's favorite for some reason.

He wasn't a good boy.

Doesn't he like good boys?!

Oh! Mr. Suppasit.

__

As expected, the boys woke up at 12 and left my room. I woke up a bit late and took a nice warm shower. I wore a pair of jeans and and a gucci white t- shirt on top. Saturdays and Sundays were holiday here. The teachers are off and so the students.

I wasn't in the mood of doing anything today

I wasn't in the mood of doing anything today. Instead I had only one thing in mind and that was to talk to the headmaster about my feelings, maybe he could figure out what suddenly happened to me.
I went to Kao's room. He opened a door and allowed me inside. He was getting ready for the day.

" We are having a movie night!" He exclaimed out of happiness. I just laid on the bed and played with his bear.

" I want to ask you something Kao." I said.

" Yes. What is it?" He asked.

" How can I meet the headmaster?! Like without the slip thing. Is there other way?" I asked with hesitation in my voice. I didn't want anyone to assume that I had unusual feelings for the headmaster.

" Why do you want to meet him?" He asked.

I gulped. " I want to complain about the maths teacher, no one is going to help me except for him." I said.

That was somewhat true though. I wanted to complain about the teacher, he was being way too harsh on me even my friends noticed it.

" Oh, you can get into a major trouble and get a slip otherwise you can meet him at the school gates at sharp 4pm because that is when he's leaving the school usually." Kao explained.

" Oh, thank you so much." I exclaimed out of happiness.

Now I had to wait for 4pm to come.

____

How are you doing my supa wonderful readers 🥰
I'm doing great😉 Thank you guys for your well wishes ❤️they worked and am doing okay now💃🏼
Thankyu for waiting 😔

But then don't forget to comment down what's your thoughts and predictions. Will Gulf meet the headmaster again?! And why is Kao, Mr Suppasit's special person 😬😤

Hope you're enjoying the story😄👋