Healing🍂

Gulf's POV...

Once I got to the school clinic, the nurse checked me up, cleaned my wounds and bandaged them and also attached an IV to my hand because I was too weak. After that she left the room. Mew was sitting at the corner just looking at what she was doing. Once she left, he got up and came to me.

" Why do I need an IV?" I asked. I didn't like a thick needle inside my hand for hours. I wanted to sleep and do other things. It was 1am and it was raining outside.

" Because you're dying." He rolled his eyes and replied.

" I'm perfectly fine. I have high tolerance for pain." I lied. It was sort of true though, because when I get mad and angry I don't feel the pain at all, those emotions numbed my body for a while but when they're gone my body will start aching as hell. I just wanted to cry and remove my body parts so they would stop hurting.

" Yeah! that's why you started crying when I whipped you." He said and I gulped.

" That was something else, okay!" I replied while my eyes were looking up to the ceiling. I felt a warm hand above my thighs.

" Well, for now you should rest. We'll talk about your punishment later." Mew said as he rubbed his hand up and down my thigh. The hair on it stood erect upon his touch.

" Excuse me. What punishment.?!!" I asked with " I didn't do anything." I added. I wasn't going to get punished. I was already in so much pain because of that bitch.

Mr Suppasit sighed and replied. " Once, you raised your tone at me, your headmaster on Saturday. Two, you cursed at me, again on Saturday. Three, called me a rapist. Four, fought with another student. Five, used vulgar and foul language in front of your headmaster and teachers. Six, created unnecessary chaos. Seven, escaped to the rooftop which you aren't allowed in any time. Eight, again cursed at me. Nine, bullied another student and Ten. Completely disrespected me and the school rules."

I blinked at all that. Okay, I did that but it doesn't mean I get punished. I was just a bit out of my mind.

" No, I don't get punished for all that." I said.

" Yes, you will." He exclaimed.

" But, you won't punish me right." I smiled. Like he doesn't have to punish me, unless he wants to. He could just tell everyone that he did but didn't do it for real.

" Of course. I will." He replied and my mouth dropped open. I got up from the bed.

" But-" I tried to say something but he held my shoulder and made me lay down on the bed again.

" Sleep now and stop talking." He said putting a blacket over me.

He then moved back to the chair on the corner. He closed his eyes and folded his hands across his chest. He seemed really tired. It was all my fault.

" I'm sorry, Mew." I whispered.

" it's okay baby. Don't think too much and sleep."

🍂🍂🍂🍂

The next morning. IV was out of my hands and I was allowed to go to my room but have a rest for the next few days. I was also given some more medicines. I was tired of taking medicine.

" Take these medicines on time. You have lost a lot of blood, so drink and eat a lot of healthy foods. Try to control your anger." The nurse told me and I nodded as she was giving me a slip.