Heartbreak🍂

Gulf's POV

At 2pm, I left for his office. I didn't eat neither I took my medicine. I was raging with anger and tad bit of disappointment. I did like him but after learning what he did to other boys, that affection vanished away. I was already heartbroken after Kao's words. As usual, the guard allowed me inside and the receptionist told me he was free. I went inside and he was standing by the window.

The monster.

He didn't look like one. He seemed aggressive but not that kind of a guy that would rape boys and play with their bodies for his pleasure. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mew placed his hands on my shoulders.

" What's wrong?! Were you crying?" He asked. I looked down and pushed his hands away, I didn't want him to touch me.

" Don't touch me." I said angrily and he noticed the rage inside me. I looked around the room to see where my books were, and I saw them on the desk, as I was about to walk away, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

" What's wrong with you Gulf!?" He asked pulling me aggressively.

" Me? I think the problem is with you. Kao told me everything that you did to him." I nodded my head and said.

" That was years ago." He said casually like raping someone years ago was nothing.

" Years ago? Raping someone years ago is nothing!?" When I mentioned the word " rape" I thought some guilt would appear on his face but instead he furrowed his eyebrows and acted confused.

" Yes, he told me everything from how you raped him and how you use other boys, playing with them like a puppet." I said. I watched every expression he made, not even once he looked guilty but confused.

I waited for a moment, in that silence I begged silently that he could even speak a word out, that he could defend himself but he didn't. Which only meant one thing, that what Kao told me was all truth.

" You're just a disgusting piece of sh*t." I exclaimed.
" Ruining others lives for your own pleasure, I should have realized that earlier." I added and he grabbed both of my hand and pulled me closer to him.

" Are you out of your senses?!" He asked with anger.

" Oh! What are you going to do now?! Rape me like what you did to other boys?!" I taunted and he let go of my hands. I turned around, grabbed my books and left.

Just before leaving, I looked at his eyes and they were narrowed down, infused with sadness and sorrow. I slammed the door close behind me and walked inside the lift. I clutched my books tightly and closed my eyes as tears dribbled down my cheeks.

What have I done?
I ruined my last year of school by falling for the headmaster. What was I going to do now!? Sob for the rest of the year that the man I loved turned out to be a rapist and a psycho.

____

Two days went well, by the weekend got over and Monday came. I went and attended all my classes like everyone else. After that, I went back to my dorm and did some of my homework. It was 5pm and someone knocked my door.

" Yes?" I said and the door opened, Mild walked inside with those swimming costumes on his hands.

" Which one do you think I should wear?!" He asked and I looked at her confusingly.

" For what?!" I asked.

" The BBQ party, don't tell me you forgot about it Gulf!" he asked and I nodded my head.