Drunk🍂

Mew's POV.

" Mr. Suppasit, do you need anything else?!" My secretary asked as she gave me the files I asked for. It had been three days since I expelled 2 boys and honestly it has been horrible since then. An empty space for Gulf kept lingering around. And I never knew someone could be very important to me in such a short time. It has been a month or two since he came and now he's gone.

It shocked me when Mild said that, students getting alcohol inside the school happens often. The main culprit behind all this was Kao.

" That's all, thanks." I said to my secretary before allowing her to leave.

I took my phone off my pocket and clicked at Gulf's contact. I wanted to call him but at the same time I wanted him to call me. But anyways I ended up dialing his number.

It was 8pm, and the weather was really cold outside since the past few days. I didn't leave the school despite that Mike was always insisting me on visiting home but I didn't feel like. Everything was empty inside me and my room.

The first two calls went through and I started to get worried. What if he changed his number? What if he cuts off my call?

" Hellow?!" Someone picked up the call and slurred loudly. My eyes widened and I exactly knew what was up. It was Gulf but he was drunk again or what it seemed like.

The music on his side grew louder and louder to that's when I realized that he was in some kind of bar  or party for sure.

" Where the f*ck are you?!" I asked with anger, but with anger nothing works out.

" Oh...uh...I'm...I don't know..." he stuttered while laughing. I got off the chair when he said that.

" Did you drink again?" I asked calmly.

" Me? No way..." he trailed off.

" Tell me where you are." I exclaimed.

" Sorry, got to go...bye." He stated before cutting the call off. Anger stormed into my head and i clenched my teeth together.

I called Charles and told him to trace Gulf's number. I went inside my room, changed my clothes and went out. Before I could get inside my car, I got the location to where Gulf was.

He wasn't in a bar or party, it was a f*king club.

This was going to be his last day. If anyone didn't f*ck him already then it would be me for sure. I drove as quickly as I could but it was a long 30 minutes drive. I kept thinking if something happened to him and I repeatedly called him again and again so he could pick up but he didn't, not even once.

I clutched the steering wheel hard and threw the phone aside. I drove over the speed limit and reached the town. I drove around searching for the club and I finally found it. There were many people outside standing and others were making out with each other.

I parked my car aside, stormed out of it and walked inside, a woman immediately approached me.

" What would a handsome man like you want?!" The woman asked, she placed her hand on my shoulder and trailed her fingers down my body.

F*ck.

I grabbed the woman's hand and pulled it down "Where is your f*cking manager or owner!?" I asked her angrily and she gasped on my tone. She took me inside an office and pointed at the man who was sitting on the desk.

" Well, this angry man has to talk to you." The woman said to the man before walking back into the music. There was a loud music outside and I wasn't able to notice anyone or anything.