Good Time

Mew's POV

I got up early than usual, I checked on my side and Gulf was sleeping peacefully on my bed, he looked so adorable and cute. I swear I love this human.

I scrambled out of bed, making sure not to make any sound so that he won't wake up. I reached the kitchen and was looking for something. Yeah I wanted to make some breakfast for Gulf, try to make it up for forgetting about his birthday ( which I technically didn't know the date) and for getting all angry at him yesterday. Talking about yesterday, it was a whole bundle of hard day but I was glad we were somehow good now.

The fridge and everything was so empty. I forgot that I abandoned this apartment, I took my car keys and ready to go the nearest store and shop, if we're going to be staying here for God's know how long, I must at least feed that sleeping beauty inside.

I drove to the nearest mart and thankful it was 24 hour mart, it was open. I spent half an hour trying to find everything I needed. I was a good cook because I started leaving on my own very early, it was so tiresome to just eat junk foods or ordering out so I learned to cook and here I am, buying everything that I think I'm going to need for the next few days.

After I got everything, I went back to my car with arms full of groceries just as the sun peaked out over the horizon.
I reached to my apartment, i tried to move as quietly as possible, hustling around the kitchen and began to prepare the food. I first downed a cup of coffee.

" Desperately in need of caffeine."

And there. Everything was all done. I smiled.

I reached the door knob and opened it then went to place the tray of food beside Gulf

I reached the door knob and opened it then went to place the tray of food beside Gulf. He was still sleeping and I could watch him like this for hours but now he has to wake up. I gently kiss him on his forehead. He rubbed his eyes and sat up while still on shock, I placed a tray on his lap and kissed his lips.

" Good morning baby!"

" Were you born again Mew?! What's all this? Oh my God." he replied still looking at the tray unbelievably.

" You thought I can't do things like these? Besides is for making up for forgetting your birthday. I'm sorry." I said squeezing his cheeks.

" My birthday! Aahh...I don't see the cake though." He replied smiling.

" Oh, I can go get that if you want." I replied.

" I was kidding. These are all enough baby, thank you. I have to eat first to make sure they taste exactly the same as they look." he replied and I nodded my head.

" I will feed you." I said already picked a spoon and feed him like a little boy.

" Well, can I ask you something?" He said after swallowing that one spoon I gave him.