🔥Gun Shot

" It was inside his clothes." Mr. Smith said. I was shocked as everyone else. I couldn't believe that Gulf could do this. He handled me a gun, I took it and looked at Gulf.

He ran towards me and shook his head. " No, I didn't take it, I swear. He kept it inside there, I don't even know how it came, it's all his games." Gulf exclaimed as he stood beside me and pointed at Kao.

" There you go you crazy boy, he tried to threaten me and even beat me up. He probably stole that gun so he can kill me. Mew, you know he's psycho, he takes antidepressants and he can do anything he isn't in his senses. You should expel him because not only he's the threat to me, but everyone else in this school." Kao explained and I just listened to whatever he said. He was right about Gulf taking antidepressants and chances that he didn't knew when he did this are big.

And Gulf was the one who started the fight on that day. He also smashed the mirror in his room, bruised himself and slept under the rain without feeling any pain.

I was too lost in thoughts and I didn't feel the gun being taken away from me.

" f***kng, bitch. I'm not crazy!" I came out of my thoughts and startled as I saw Gulf holding the gun with one hand like a pro and aiming it towards Kao directly.

His finger was on the trigger and he was shaking violently. His eyes were filled with tears and anger.

" See, this is what I was telling you," Kao exclaimed. I moved the teachers behind me. This sentence triggered Gulf and before he could put the trigger, I grabbed his hand and pushed it down. He pressed the trigger, the bullet came out and it went inside the wall.

Everyone gasped and Gulf started crying loudly. I pulled him to my chest and I took the gun away and gave it to Mr. Smith.

" Lock it up in my room." I said as he ran out of the room. I placed my hand on his head and let him cry.

" Oh my God! He f***kng pulled a trigger on me!" Kao screamed.

Not now!

I turned to the other teacher. " Take him away and close the door." I ordered and he pulled the angry Kao out of the room before closing the door.

I turned my attention to Gulf who kept on crying. He didn't even stop for a minute. And then he started trembling and shaking violently.

" Calm down baby, it's alright now." I whispered on his ear.

" I didn't take the gun" he sobbed. " I didn't even know you have one." He added. And that's when it struck me. I knew Gulf for less than a month, and I didn't tell him or allow him to go through my private drawers.

But I did tell someone. And it made more sense now.

" I know, I trust you. Stop crying and looks at me." I said in the most sweetest tone I could ever keep. I didn't want to trigger Gulf anymore because he was already terrified.

His small face came out of my chest and he looked at me. His state was miserable and his eyes were blood red.

I smiled as I looked at him, " Calm down now baby, now come have some water." I said.

I released him from my embrace. Every time I hugged him, it always reminded me of how he hugged me back for the first time.

After he was all whipped and crying. I couldn't look at his state so I hugged him and the way he jumped on me and calmed himself down still suprised me to this day of how innocent could a creature like this be.

" Do you think I'm crazy.!?" He asked me. I gave him a glass of a water.

" Of course not baby, you're not. Kao is" I replied.