Worries 🍂

Gulf's POV

At 1 am, I was sitting on the ground in front of the window, I was looking at the moonlight and watching the city. It looked beautiful without the lights too. Mew was asleep, he dropped dead at 10pm and I didn't disturb him after that. He was really tired from all that happened and I felt sad for him.

Mew took care of me.

After he fell asleep, I sat by the window and stared outside. Since then, I didn't move. I wanted to take a shower but the water was so cold and I had no idea how I could switch on the heater. I was just happy that he was here with me.

Mr. Suppasit's phone started buzzing on the table and I got up. I looked at him and he was sleeping peacefully. I picked up the phone and kept it aside so it wouldn't buzz near his face.

Once the call went off, I went back and sit down but it started buzzing again. I went back and check who was this person who is calling in the middle of the f**kng night.

Mike.!

" Who the f**k!?" I whispered, pressing the volume down button, I turned off the buzz. The call ended but then it started again. I picked it up this time, because no one calls like this in the middle of the night if it's not something important.

" Hello." I whispered, trying not to be so loud.

" Hello, who is this?!" The man on the other side asked in a very loud voice.

I gulped, what was I supposed to say. " You called, what do you want." I asked.

" Where is Mew!?" He asked.

" He's sleeping." I replied.

" Wake him up." He ordered. I furrowed my eyebrows as I listened to his aggressive tone.

" No, you can't disturb someone who's sleeping." I said with anger.

" Look here, I don't care, wake him up and give him the phone." The man got furious when I kept denying him.

" And look here man, I'm not going to. And stop calling like a creep it's 1 am." I rolled my eyes and said.

He groaned and cut off the call. I kept the phone back on the night table and went back to the window and sat down.

A few hours passed by, I fell asleep on the ground for few minutes but then I got up. I watched the sunrise slowly from the west. The sky change color from yellow to orange to blue. The colds lighten up with the help of the sun. I watched the city lightened up.

My eyes felt heavy and I was about to fall down onto the ground but someone held me back up. I immediately opened my eyes and turned to see Mr. Suppasit behind me.

He sighed. " Come sleep on bed."

" I was just bored not sleepy." I said. I got up with the help of Mr. Suppasit and sat down the bed.

" You wake up this early?!" I asked as it was just 5 am. I barely ever woke up on time.

" Yes, I'm the headmaster baby, don't forget." He said and laughed. He turned around and go to the washroom. I switched on the lights and checked the phone if that person called again, but thankful he didn't.

Mew came out, he was wearing a tshirt and black shorts.

" I want to take a shower but I have to remove these bandages but then I need to go to the clinic to put them back." I stated.

" That's not a problem, it's just two levels down." He said.

" What do I wear?"

" Anything in my closet, you are tall enough to fit on my clothes. I'm going out for few minutes." Mew said as he wore his shoes.