First Time🔞

WARNING 🚨⚠️
The followings may contain mature contents, sexual descriptions and graphics. Please skip if you're not comfortable with those.🔞

Mew's POV.

I was a bit shocked when he asked that, but he wasn't wrong though, that's what I wanted. But I didn't want to do it with him, at least not this early.
I took his hands and pulled him up and make him sit on my lap, I looked through his eyes and I saw that innocence in him.

" Are you okay with that?" I asked him.

" I'm always okay, you never wanted me though." he said looking down with a bit of disappointment.

" No, that's not the thing. You're still under age Gulf," I said when I leaned that he thinks I don't want him. Like why would he think of something like that , I always have been controlling myself in front of him. Did he knew the struggle!?

" What? underage? I'm 19 for god's sake Mew! You don't even know my age!? In some weeks to come I'm going to be officially 19." he said with furrowed eyebrows. I knew at this moment that I f*cked up. How come I always know that he's 18 and not even yet 18. My calculations failed me.

" I'm sorry. I didn't know that, I mean I really counted and it's 18." I said not knowing what excuse to give.

" Wait- is this why you wanted to have sex with another man!?" Gulf asked and I was more than shocked.

" How did you know that?" I asked.

" I heard you talking on the phone earlier. Seriously Mew what are we?!" He asked and that was sudden. He didn't show any signs that he heard me asking Mike to find someone I could f*ck, Gulf could have made a scene.

" Gulf listen. I'm sorry! First I did that because I thought you're underage, and I didn't have sex for some months now, I know that's not an excuse but how could I stay that long and still keep waiting. But I'm sorry." I said and try keeping him calm because he was shaking now.

" What are we? How do we name this relationship?" He asked again.

" I thought it's clear that we're boyfriends!?" I replied. Like that's what we are right?!

" So we're boyfriends right! Mew you have to start acting like one now, I know you're my headmaster too but atleast when no one is around, you're my boyfriend." He exclaimed.

" Yeah baby. You're mine, I won't do anything stupid again. And since I already know you're a legal adult." I winked at him and he smiled shyly back.

I can't wait to have him now. For real. I cursed at all those days that I was holding myself back knowing he's not yet an adult. Who was my maths teacher anyways!? I looked at him with so much lust, not knowing where to start eating him. And my hunger grew each second I look at his cute face.

I started to undress myself because I just realized that he was the one half naked while I was with all my clothes on. I made him lay on bed and I took all I had quickly, and he was shocked to see me like that. Full naked.

" Like the view baby?!" I said with a little smirk. He was red all over his face, I made him blushing like that for just a simple question.

" I'm going to be gentle baby, I know it won't be easy because I'm used to being rough but it's your first time. Tell me if you'll need me to stop." I said.

Yeah ever since I started being with Kao I forgot how gentle I could be in bed, but for some reasons I wanted to be one today, I wanted to make Gulf's first time the best.