The Devil and His Lover 🔥

As a lifeless corpse, I continued with my life, attended the last two classes of the day. I was looking out of the window as the teacher was speaking. The class was going to end any minute now and I would be done for the day.

" Tomorrow you'll have a small test, which will be counted towards all the final reports. They'll be all from the chapters you have studied with me until now. Do your best because they'll later on go to the headmaster," the teacher explained.

I got up when the class finished and walked away. My vision and head was blurred, I walked back to my room and fell dead sleep.

_______

I woke up a few hours later out of hunger, however it was 10 pm and dinner was finished an hour earlier. Either way, I stepped out of my room in the school's uniform and went down. My stomach was growling for food and I hoped that the cafeteria was open for some more time. I sneaked out and entered the other building where the cafeteria was.

I stood in front of the large empty glass and unfortunately it was closed. All the lights were switched off, the classes were closed, everything was in fact closed. I placed my hand on my stomach and turned away from the door.

There was no food for me today.

I screamed when I saw Mr. Suppasit standing in front of me, looking at me like I murdered someone.

" What are you doing here at this hour?" He questioned as he grabbed my elbow which stopped me from moving away. I tightened my hand on my wrist and tried to pull it away.

" I wanted food" I replied after a moment of fail struggles.

" And what the f where you doing in my office early in the morning." He yelled and pulled my arm harshly.

" Ouch, leave me!" I exclaimed as I tried to pull away. He grabbed my face and pushed me to a wall.

" I asked you a question Gulf!" he growled and my heart skipped a beat out of fear. Mew seemed terrific at the moment, it felt like a ghost or devil entered him.

When I didn't answer, he dragged me to the elevator and pushed me inside. " I want to go back to my room," I said knowing where he was going to take me. Just before the elevator could close, I tried to run out but he grabbed my throat and pushed me back.

I touched the area where his hands violated me and it was hurting, I rubbed it gently trying to ease the pain as the elevator went up to his floor.

I didn't want to go there.

The elevator opened and he again pulled my wrist and dragged me out " I want to go back to my room." I exclaimed.

He dragged me all the way to his bedroom and pushed me inside. Locking it behind, he turned around and slapped me. I gasped as my cheek began to sting.

" What were you doing with my father?" Mew questioned me. The shock of him slapping me this horribly didn't leave my body, after a moment of silence, he grabbed my face and slapped me again.

I screamed out of immense pain. This is what Kao warned me about. I should have known. I didn't answer him again because I couldn't even speak. I was that terrified of this man.

" Answer me!" He roared, I looked down and started crying. I wanted to leave this school.

This man was a monster.

Mr. Suppasit raised my cheek and lowered his volume and asked me again " Tell me," the more time I stayed silent, the more angrier his grip on my chin got. It didn't take much time before he slapped me again.