Little talk🍂

Gulf's POV

It was in the middle of the night, I stick my hand out of the window and feeling the rain. It was a window not a balcony but I stood up and enjoyed it.

Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
" What's wrong with you? You'll fall, just sit down and stick your hand out." Mew scolded. I wrinkled my eyebrows and sat down on the ground. While I was feeling the rain and the storm, Mew came and sat beside me.

" Gulf, I need to tell you something." He said.

" What is it, Sir." I called him that because it seems like he wanted to tell me something so serious.

" I told you about my father that he's coming soon right?! He'll be here in four days. Tomorrow you'll be back to your dorm, attending your classes normally and respecting everyone, even if it's Kao." He explained.

" And what if he says or does something?!" I asked.

" Then just come to me, you'll not fight him or listen to whatever he says." he said.

" Why don't you tell me what happened between the two of you?!" I asked calmly. Mew never told me anything about his life but keep ranting about my issues and everything.

He sighed. " Well, it's not something interesting to hear. He was new 2 years ago, he wasn't good at all, he failed all his classes by the end of first semester. He would sneak out and do all sorts of things and get hundred punishments. After a while of that, he came to me so I could change his grades to atleast good because his parents were going to disown him."  I almost laughed at the end but I held it back.

" I agreed and in return, he offered sexual favors. We were in a very lustful relationship. I didn't boost his grades entirely because I didn't like him, apart from sex and blowjobs. Those were great. My father came during that time, Kao seduced him and they had sex, he showed him that he was the most amazing boy in the whole campus." He explained.

Mew shook his head in disappointment and looked down like it was all his fault.

" My father started liking him and till today. They had sex sometimes, Kao then keeps coming to me because my father is old. After being manipulated by Kao, my father put up restrictions for any punishment towards him. Which is why we can't punish him. My father tells me sometimes to boost up his grades, I do sometimes I don't. But I'm hoping this time, I want him to see the real face of Kao, and what a horrible student he is." Mew said.

" So if I have sex with your father, I'll get no punishments and I'll get 100%" I blurted out and Mr. Suppasit's face went black.
Suddenly, he sat straight, his lips lined together and he looked at me with anger storming in his eyes.

" I'm joking." I whispered.

" If you even think about that again, I swear you won't see the daylight again." Mew stated angrily. He got up from the ground and stormed to the bed. I immediately stood up and stopped in front of him before he could lay down.

" I was joking, I didn't mean it all." I said while placing my hand on his chest and calming the devil inside him. He grabbed my wrist and I flinched as how tightly he held it.

" Go sleep." He whispered before sitting down on bed and removing his watch. I sat right next to him.

" I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it. Mew you know am only yours." he then looked at me.

" Don't make those type of jokes again." I instantly shook my head.

" I promise. I won't." I replied while letting my head rest on his shoulder.