Alcohol🍂

Mew's POV

After Gulf came out of the bathroom, it was my turn to shower now. I stayed in there for some minutes before I go out and find something cozy to wear for the rest of the night. I find Gulf on bed but he was just sitting there wrapped around by the blanket and just doing nothing.

" Gulf! What is it?!" I asked because he seemed like he has something in mind, I couldn't figure out what.

" I want to sleep, daddy." He whispered under his breath. That was the first time I heard the word daddy come out of him in a non- sexual way. And the way he said it, it crumbled a piece inside my body.

I walked to him and looked into his eyes. He seemed drowsy maybe because he got tired after sex, on the other hand I was energetic and full of life. I sat down beside him and rubbed his forehead as he looked out of the window. The scene was perfect. Completely perfect for me. I wanted to spend my entire life like this. It was so peaceful that I couldn't even describe what unusual emotions I was feeling.

" Then sleep now baby." I said trying to make him lay on bed and have that nap.

" I want to go back to school." He said as he looked at me.

" Why, what's wrong?!" I asked.

" I don't know...I just want to go back. Can you take me?" He asked as he looked up.

" Of course, yeah baby, wear your clothes and come down." I said before getting up the bed. I walked out of the room and went down.

I walked back and forth in the living room while waiting for him. Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt him beyond what he could take?! I was confused because of how he acted. He was really down and his mood was off.

When Gulf came down, we went back inside the car and drove off the house. The night was here, the city was dead and there was a long empty road ahead without traffic. I drove slowly as I wasn't in a hurry but Gulf was dropping down again and again. He was really sleepy.

Keeping my eyes on the road, I placed my hand and adjust the seat to make it comfortable for him to sleep. The school wasn't far away, it was actually pretty close but I didn't go there, instead I took another turn and drove to somewhere completely empty.

I didn't want to wake Gulf up so quickly.

He looked absolutely adorable.

Gulf's POV:

The next morning, I woke up in someone's bed, my eyes fluttered open and the bright sunlight hit me. I moved my hand up and got straight on the bed. I looked around the room and it was Mew's bed but not in his house, it was the one inside the school. I sighed out of relief, atleast he got me back. I was terrified to stay in someone's house for the night. Not only that, I just couldn't sleep on the same bed where I just had my first sex few hours earlier that's why I wanted to go back.