Another Man🍂

Gulf's POV.

I was heartbroken by that conversation, it made me really sad and I wanted to cry. Mew was going to have sex with someone else and with no reason. It hurt me. Even if I shouldn't care, because at the end he's my headmaster who I fell hard on him and can't go back now.

I stopped being on the bed, i showered, wore another pair of clothes and walked out of the room. I needed to think about this carefully. I can't let Mew have sex with another man. He could have it with me if he misses it so much. Or was this thing with me all a play?!

I went to his office but he wasn't there. I went to the security guard and asked him where he went.

" Mr. Suppasit went for a meeting with the rest of the staff!" He replied.

" Oh, okay!" I said.

I went back to my dorm. I got Mild and we went to the playground that was designed for kids but this time there weren't any.

" Did you sleep well? And how are you feeling now?" Mild asked. I sat down a swing and he sat beside me.

" Better. Thank you!" I replied while looking down.

" Mild?"

"Yes!?" he asked.

" Have you been in love before?!" I asked. I never engage in conversation like this before but today I had to. I had no idea about love and sex, maybe someone experienced could teach me.

" Of course, I had a lot of girlfriends and yeah I f*cked them too." Mild laughed and openly accepted that he sexed with them.

" Really? So it's normal!?" I asked.

" Falling in love is completely normal. And having sex is also normal. We're not 8 yrs old or something! So nothing wrong with that." He explained while playing with a swing meanwhile I listened to every word he said.

" Okay, so one more question! Why would a man who has someone, would go find someone else for sex?" I questioned not knowing where this was leading to.

" Well, if he is in a relationship, then it's wrong to go find someone else for that. But he may have his reasons sometimes. I know the girls who cheated on me because I didn't provide them my time, my body and sometimes they just did. So it depends." He explained.

" Oh!" I whispered.

I started thinking of everything Mild said. Why was he going for another man? This still confused me. I was giving him my time and body, he was the one who refused to sex with me.

So why?

After having lunch with Mild, I went to Mew floor because I knew he would be leaving anytime soon. While climbing up the stairs, I thought of all ways to stop him leaving the school.

Cut my hand again?!

No, that was too much and I harmed myself already.

I knocked on his room door and waited for him to reply, " Yes, come in." I didn't want to simply burst inside because that would be rather disrespectful and he was still my headmaster.

I went inside, he glanced at me and continued tying up his boots. He was all ready to leave. He wore a white shirt and blue jeans and he even looked more prettier today.

 He wore a white shirt and blue jeans and he even looked more prettier today