Pressuring Me🍂

Gulf's POV

A week passed by and I stayed away from the headmaster also known as Mew Suppasit, that was his name and Kao told me. He also told me a few more things about him that he wasn't the headmaster of the school until four years ago. It was his father who ran the school and he was way more strict than Mew. His father created rules and punishments that ruined some boy's mental health. Parents were afraid of sending their children here and only certain bad boys were thrown here so they can be good.

Everything was harsh! Students weren't allowed to party or do anything. I was suprised and shocked to hear that all. Kao also mentioned discipline classes were carried out at every evening during that time. Lectures were given about respect, obeying and being nice. In some cases, public punishments were given too by the headmaster then.

I also learned that, Kao's parents enrolled him here because he was apparently very rude and so stubborn to his family. But after the new headmaster came, he softened the school system but he kept everything same.
For most part, I didn't give much thought about it because it was my last year as a high school student so I just needed to focus on my studies so I will get a good report, I'll be able to get a scholarship and get accepted in a good university and that way I pursue further studies.

That was my little dream.

Also, I assume the headmaster helped me solving the problem with the maths teacher because he no longer punish me. I stayed far away from any kind of trouble because I wanted a good behavior score by the end.

After I finished my fourth class with Mild, we walked out and roamed around the large hallways for a bit. Boys were walking here and there, some were in groups, some were sitting down and some were even eating in the hallway.

" So what's your next class?" Mild asked.

" Business studies. It's at 1 pm so I'll see you at lunch." I replied.

" Okay! See you." He said before walking away. We all had taken different subjects. I took commerce, maths, English, French and Literature, while Mild and Champ took science subjects. The only class we all were together was French as we had the same teacher.

I went to my locker, opened it and pulled out my Business books, held them in one hand and walked away. The class wasn't going to start until half an hour so I had to end up in the library. I sighed and walked towards the end of the hallway. It was a small library surrounded around empty classes and boys didn't really come here.

But today there was something else happening in front of the library. The librarian was talking to the headmaster. He was wearing a black suit, his hands were behind his back and he was deeply engaged in the conversation with the librarian until I stopped walking. I clutched my books tighter to my hip as he looked up to me.

 I clutched my books tighter to my hip as he looked up to me

" Thank you. I'll talk to you later." The headmaster said to the librarian, she smiled and walked back inside without noticing me. And he came to me, grabbed my wrist and pushed me inside an empty classroom.