Expelled

Mew's POV.

I was in my room, smoking a cigarette and looking outside my window. It was half past midnight, and I just couldn't sleep. It was getting hard day by day to sleep without Gulf, it almost felt like I needed him 24/7. The lust I once had for him turned into an obsession. I wanted to love him, kiss him, punish him, embrace him all at once.

As I killed off the cigarette on the ashtray, my door burst open and I instantly turned around to see who was there at this time.

" Boo,..." Gulf whispered as he came inside the room. His hands were behind his back, he had his chest upfront and he was smiling. He was wearing a light blue shirt and shorts.

He was freezing to death.

It seemed cute until he started tripping on everything his way. I grabbed his hand and caught him before he could fall down. The raw and horrible smell of alcohol reached up to my nostrils, my smile immediately faded away.

He was drunk.

" Oopsie!" He whispered as he jumped on my shoes. I tightly grabbed him and made him sit down on the bed. I went back to the door and snapped it closed.

I was so angry. How could someone in my school have the access to alcohol? It was unbelievable that this was happening under my roof and with my boy.

After I closed the door, I turned back to Gulf who had gotten up from the bed again and he started walking towards the window which was entirely open and there was no railing on it.

I ran to him, grabbed his hand and pushed him back before closing the window too. The faint smell of cigarettes was now covered with a strong smell of alcohol, something I always despised.

" What did you drink?" I asked Gulf. I didn't scream at him even though I wanted to slap him but this wasn't the right time.

He tripped again and fell on my chest. I pulled him back to the bed and this time I made him sit beside me.

" What did you drink, Gulf?" I asked again, raising my tone a little bit.

" Alcohol," he muttered.

He came onto my lap and he started playing with the buttons of my shirt while I just stared at him with shock. His eyes were completely red, his cheeks were flushed out and his hair was all messed up.

" Who gave it to you?" I asked as gently as I could and I moved his face towards my eyes so he could look at me while replying.

His mouth turned into an ' o ' and he started thinking, his eyes traced all around the room.

" Mild," he replied after a moment. " But don't tell anyone, okay!?" He asked while placing his finger on my lips.

I nodded my head and pulled his finger down. I wasn't mad, neither angry. I was just completely disappointed and disgusted by what Gulf had done. It may not be his fault but he choose to drink alcohol.

I hated those people who drank it and went senseless. I couldn't watch Gulf be senseless, it just frightened me.

" Come, I'll put you to bed." I whispered to him. I took his hand and he crawled towards the pillow but then he suddenly stopped.

" Daddy?" He asked.

" Yea?"

" What happened to you?!" He asked again.

" Nothing, just come to sleep. It's already very late." I stated before pulling his arm again but he took it back.

" No. Did I do something wrong!?" Gulf asked as he jumped on me.