Day 1

Dear Diary?.. Journal? Daily Entry? I don't really know how to start this thing off.

Let me try this again.

Hello, my name is Rui, Lower Moon 5 of the 12 Kizuki. Although, I'm not sure why I'm introducing myself to a journal. Nevermind.

I'm mostly writing in this journal because something interesting has happened to me right now. Earlier today, Lord Muzan told me to meet in his Infinity Palace for an important meeting. When I got to the meeting, there was only one other Lower Moon there.

Lord Muzan told the two of us that we were the last surviving Lower Moons. How the others died, he did not say and neither did I or that other Lower Moon ask. He then told us that we were declared worthy enough to share living space with the Upper Moons so that we could learn a thing or two from them.

Not going to lie here, that's a pretty smart idea, no wonder Lord Muzan is the King of all Demons. He has the intellectual prowess and proper aura of power to command the other demons to his rule.

The other moon and I agreed to His proposition. (Turns out his name's Enmu and that he's Lower Moon 1). After that, Lord Muzan took the two of us to show our living quarters. Apparently, even though it is known as the Infinity Palace, Lord Muzan could only do so much for the space. It doesn't matter that much to me really, I'm just glad that I was given such an honor.

I think that is enough. If anything interesting happens, I'll be sure to write it down here.

-Rui, Lower Moon 5