Moon Canon Time the Third

Rui works on his arms and finally hits a target with a snowball. In his euphoria, the spider lad pulls off a Flint Lockwood and starts attacking everyone in the vicinity with snowballs. His fear of death is gone now for he is now the new death

Daki has pyrophobia, the only ones who know about it are Gyutaro and Douma

Enmu is really bad when it comes to pretending to be a human. He just gets too happy and giggly and just decides to drop the act and eat the nearest human in the vicinity

Whenever Daki or Gyutaro get a nightmare, they go to the other's room and snuggle with one another for the night. When Daki gets a nightmare, Gyutaro hums a tune for her to fall asleep. When Gyutaro is the one with the nightmare, Daki combs his hair and whispers reassuring things to him. They both hold the others hand no matter who's the one with the nightmare.

Rui likes staring at lit lamps and Enmu joins him too sometimes

Akaza's favorite seasons are winter and spring. Winter, because of the snow (he likes snow unlike a certain spider) and spring because of the flowers. His favorite flowers are any that are small and pink. Or blue, he likes the small blue ones too.

Douma likes to check up on Gyutaro and Daki sometimes.

Daki learned everything about make-up from Douma

Daki can't stand being in the same room with both Douma and Enmu. She can handle their insanity when it's just one of them. But if the two of them are chatting up a storm with her, she grabs some headache relief medicine.

Kokushibo doesn't really do anything with his hair but it still looks really nice. Douma and Daki are jealous.

Gyokko can sing opera beautifully, but only when he's underwater. If he isn't then all one can hear is something akin to someone yodelling with water in their mouth. Horribly.

Rui likes to make flower crowns and give it to people that he likes.

There are times where Gyutaro decides to walk around like a T-Rex. Daki, Enmu, and Rui like join in and become a dinosaur parade.

Rui has over a dozen spider friends in his room. Enmu wants to know if they can do circus tricks.

Douma is a very patient person. You could leave him there waiting for a century and he'd act like he was waiting there for five minutes.

Apologies for the late update. Procrastination and writer's block struck me hard for this story.