Nocturnal Beach Night

Today, Muzan let the Kizuki have a beach day because what kind of chaos could a bunch of demons have on a beach?

"Douma what are you doing?" Akaza asked as he saw Douma laying on a towel with one of those foldable tan screens close to his face.

"I'm getting my tan on!" Douma replied happily.

"First of all, I doubt anyone wants to see you with a tan, pasty vampire you is bad enough as is. Secondly, you can't get a tan off the moon, it's not creating any light to tan yourself with."

"Akaza's right you know," Kokushibo interrupted, "The moon's light isn't actually produced by the moon itself, but rather reflected form the sun's."

"See?!" Akaza pointed towards Kokushibo, "You heard Mr. Moon Man, you'll never get a tan."

"That's not what I said-" Kokushibo tried to explain before deciding not to do so, thinking that Douma and Akaza would argue not matter what he said, and simply walked over to another part of the beach.

Meanwhile, Rui was gathering some sand in a bucket when he saw Daki with a hill of sand. He wandered over to her to say hello, and saw that she was burying a sleeping Gyutaro in the sand.

"Daki, what are you doing?"

"Turning my brother into a lionfish merman." Daki replied.

Rui tilted his head, "Why a lionfish?"

"They have poisonous spines and I think that they suit him well. Plus it was either that or a moray eel."

"Why a moray eel?"

"Because their green," she answered.

Rui nodded and bid farewell as he continued for his search for sand and other little trinkets for his castle. While he was on his search, he stumbled upon Enmu who was looking over multiple pieces of driftwood. Rui asked him what he was doing and Enmu replied that he heard or read from somewhere that humans will sometimes take a piece of wood and use it to ride the ocean waves and that he wanted to try it out for himself. Rui was somewhat confused on how that was going to work but merely shrugged and wished Enmu well on his surfing dreams.

Over on the other side of the beach, Kokushibo was relaxing while reading a book when he noticed Akaza and Kaigaku running. He didn't think too much of it until he noticed the devious grin on Kaigaku's face, indicating possible trouble.

"What are you boys doing?" Kokushibo called out to them.

"We're going to steal a volleyball net for our tournament!" Akaza responded back.

Kokushibo sighed and said, "Alright, but put it back when you're done with it, okay?"

The two nodded and shouted, "We will!" To which Kokushibo rolled his eyes at the boys' enthusiasm and went back to his reading.

Rui, after collecting the needed sand and trinkets, finally found a good spot to make his sand castle, making the towers, moat, and decorating it with some seashells. Douma soon approached him and said, "Ooooo, making a little castle are we? Can I join in?"

Rui nodded as Douma immediately got to work with his castle.

"Hey Douma," Rui asked, "How come you wanted to make a sand castle? I thought you were going to get a tan?"

Douma sighed and said, "Unfortunately, a certain somebody said that I could never get a moon tan and it just ruined the flow for me so I decided to do something other than a moon tan."

Throughout the rest of the night, everyone enjoyed their little beach vacation and soon left before the sun could claim their lives.