Little Biwa Concert Starring Nakime

Rui was wandering the palace, looking for the kitchen when he heard faint music coming from somewhere. He followed the sound and found that it was coming from an open room. He peeked inside and saw Nakime play her biwa.

Rui decided to quietly enter the room, so as not to bother Nakime's playing, and say down a safe distance from her.

Rui stayed there for an hour or so, listening to her play. At one point, he wrote down a little note, quietly placed it next to Nakime, and left.

Nakime's curiosity got the best of her and looked at the note.

I'll be back in a few minutes or so

-Rui

After reading the note, Nakime decided to wait for Rui to come back. When he returned, Nakime was surprised to find that Rui brought a small pink flower in his hand.

"Hello, Nakime-san," said Rui, "I wanted to give you this flower because I thought you played really good and I heard that you give flowers to performers who did an amazing job so here you go."

He then gently placed the flower in Nakime's hair and gave her a mirror.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

Nakime nodded and patted his head in thanks.

Rui smiled and said, "I'm glad you like it! Well, I'll see you later Nakime-san, it was nice listening to you play!"

'He's a nice boy' thought Nakime with a small smile on her face while she was watching him leave, 'It's nice having someone who likes your gift for a change.'