Pizza Time

"Enmu! Go to the kitchen, I want to show you something!" Rui shouted from across the hall.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming, hold your spider horses Ru-Ru," Enmu said as he stopped playing with his model trains and headed towards the kitchen with Rui shouting, "Don't call me Ru-Ru!"

Once Enmu arrived at the kitchen, he saw little Rui waiting near the table.

"So what did you call me for Rui?"

Rui grabbed a cookbook from the counter and held it to Enmu's face. The book was open to a page with instructions on how to make pizza.

"Do you wanna make this with me?" he asked with sparkling eyes. Enmu decided to go along with it and help Rui make the pizza.

"Okay, so the first step is to put four cups of flour in a bowl." (Guys I'll be making up a recipe as I go, don't use this as an actual pizza recipe).

Enmu nodded and grabbed a cup from the cupboard, scooped some flour in it, dumped said flour into the bowl, and repeated the process three more times.

"Looks good," Rui said, "Next, we'll need one packet of yeast and mix that in with the flour."

Enmu opened the packet and placed the contents into the bowl while also mixing it. "All mixed, what's next Rui?"

Rui said that they needed three cups of water and, using the same cup that they used for the flour, Enmu did just that.

They stirred the dough together and left it to rest. Once the dough had risen, they rolled it out to form the crust and base for the pizza.

"Hey Rui? The recipe calls for something called mariana sauce, do we have any of that lying around?"

Rui looked in all the cupboards and shook his head.

"Drats," Enmu mumbled, "Oh! How bout we use blood instead, that'll work right?"

Rui nodded, "Sure, I mean they're both dark red liquids you put on food so that should work!"

Enmu grabbed a jar of blood from the bottom drawer and just scooped a few spoonfuls of it into the center of the pizza.

The next steps went along smoothly (or as smooth as it can be with two demons making a pizza) and the pizza was sent into the oven. While they were waiting for the pizza to cook, Rui taught Enmu how to play cat's cradle.

Soon enough, the timer went off and the pizza came out of the oven. However, it looked rather different than it did in the picture. Rui asked Enmu why the pizza didn't look like the picture in the cookbook, and he said that many companies exaggerate what their products look like for customer appeal so he's assuming that it's the same case with the pizza and reassured him that it would taste just fine.

The two cut the pizza and grabbed a slice to taste it. Sadly for them, when they ate it, they were only met with disgust.

"Why is it burnt to a crisp?"

"Yours is burnt?! Look at mine! It doesn't even look like it spent a minute in that oven!"

"The blood's completely evaporated!"

"Well, this thing's ruined that's for sure."

"We might as well throw it away," Rui said, disappointed at the failure.

Suddenly, Enmu got an idea. "Hey, what if we use this as a prank and see their reaction to it!"

Rui shrugged and said, "Okay, but who are we going to prank with this?"

Ten minutes later

The boys placed a box containing their failed pizza in front of Douma's door. The knocked on it and quickly hid behind a corner.

The second Moon opened the door and found the box and opened it.

"For me?" he gasps and took a slice into his mouth. Rui and Enmu waited for his reaction only to find nothing. Douma just ate the slice and retreated to his room while beginning to eat another one.

"Should we agree to never speak of this again?" Rui asked.

"Yeah. Hey, do you wanna see my train collection? I got a few new ones since you last saw it," Enmu said.

 Hey, do you wanna see my train collection? I got a few new ones since you last saw it," Enmu said