Midnight Moon News Network

*insert that cool music that news channels have*

Rui: Good evening everyone! This is Rui, Lower Moon Five of the Twelve Kizuki and Host of the Midnight Moon News Network, aka, what you're watching right now.

*He shuffles some papers on his desk*

Rui: Today, we are checking in on our field group of Daki, Enmu, and Gyutaro to see if they have any interesting news to share with us.

*transitions over to the three*

Daki: Well Rui, the three of us are at a nice looking train station near Natagumo Mountain. Nothing too interesting right now so we might have to move out into the forest to get some good stuff.

Rui: Ahh, Natagumo Mountain, it was lovely living there. The shady trees, a beautiful view of the moon. The winters there were horrible though, it was too cold! By the way, Daki, where's Enmu?

Daki: Huh, what do you- *she turns her head to find no Enmu* Seriously?! Where'd that peanut butter loving freak go to now?! He was right here a second ago!

Gyutaro: There he is. *he points to where Enmu is*

Daki: *deadpan* Are you kidding me?

*Gyutaro pans the camera over to Enmu who is flirting with a train*

Enmu: Hey darling, are you a figment of my imagination, cause you are a dream!

*Train leaves the station*

Enmu, in tears: No! Please! Don't leave me! I'm sorry! *drops to the ground, sobbing*

Daki: *rolls her eyes* This has got to be the weirdest thing I've ever seen him do.

Gyutaro: Nah, the weirdest thing he's ever done was making out with a train pillow. *shudders* My eyes will never be sane again.

Daki: *sighs, walks over to Enmu, and bonks him on the head* C'mon ya locomotive maniac, we've got news to report!

Enmu, whimpering over his recent loss: ok

*The trio then went off into the forest in search of show-worthy news*

Enmu: Hey guys, how about we go up on that tree over there? Maybe we'll see something good.

Gyutaro: Okay.

*They are now on a sturdy, leafy tree, surveiling the area*

Daki: *nudges Gyutaro and Enmu* psst, look!

*She points to two people walking through the forest*

Enmu: *quietly gasps and whispers* Daki! Those are demon slayers! They're going to kill us if we don't get out of here!

Daki: *whispering* Relax, as long as we aren't making too much noise, they won't notice us. Gyutaro, get that camera ready, we might have a good scoop after all!

*Gyutaro aims the camera over to the two demon slayers.

Enmu: *whispered* Daki, you sure this gonna- oh my gosh, they're dancing!

*Lo and behold, they are dancing. They're pretty good at it actually*

DS(Demon Slayer)1: I love you, my dear.

DS 2: *smiles* I love you too, darling

Daki: *whispered* Ooohhh, this is good, was kinda hoping for him to reject her though.

Enmu: *whispered* Why are you so interested in romantic drama?

Daki: *whispered* It's who I am Trainwreck, deal with it.

*The two demon slayers kissed*

Enmu: *whispered* Never thought I would find myself gushing over watching two members of our mortal enemy's army kiss, but here we are now *happy Enmu noises*

Daki: *nods in agreement*

*The kissing soon becomes spicy*

Enmu: *whispered* oh. This is happening.

Daki: *whispered* I have no words.

*Gyutaro proceeds to slowly cover the camera lens to not let Rui see, but accidentally fumbles the camera and it falls to the ground with a loud crash*

DS 1 & DS 2: *swords out, ready for battle*

Daki: *panic whispering* Oh no you guys run for it!

*The three demons run away immediately*

Enmu's brain: *playing some chaotic, fast-paced fusion of "Staying Alive" and "I Will Survive"*

*When they get back to the Infinity Palace*

Enmu, screaming: Sweet Freedom Victory! *plops on the floor, exhausted*

Gyutaro: I wonder if Rui's alright

Daki: I found him *points to a little cocoon*

Gyutaro: Huh, I guess he fell asleep *pats Rui on the head* Goodnight little spider *walks off to his room*

Daki: This was the most exhausting night I've ever had, and all for some crazy news show! Eh, don't have any regrets though