The Chaos of a Sleep Deprived Enmu

Gooooood mooornin meeeee!!

Hooo boy, what a crazy day, I didn't wanna sleep for a couple of days, why? I can't remember but who cares?! I see everything now, the hat man, the ancient pancake beings, every equation in the known universe, it's all but meaningless trivia amidst the wide reaches of eternity. I'm hungry, I'mma go and make myself a Late-Night House Special. It's been a while since I've had one of those.

Back to Reality/3rd Person POV

Enmu stumbled around the Infinity Palace trying to find the kitchen, humming strange little tunes to himself. Once he had arrived to his destination, he raided the fridge and pantry in search for bread, mayo, mustard, turkey, and peanuts. He made his strange little sandwich and sat on the floor to eat it. It was then that Fluffy, a chicken that Enmu stole- I mean borrowed permanently- wait no- I meant found, entered the kitchen. Enmu noticed her presence and motioned for her to come closer.

"Heeeeey there Floofa," Enmu said, slurring some of his words together, "How have you been sweet little thing?"

Fluffy sat next to Enmu as he ate his sandwich and occasionally pet her.

"You're such a good chicken Fluffy," Enmu mumbled when he finished his sandwich. "You'll stick with me when everyone's gone right? Wait, no, you're a chicken.... I could make you into a demon chicken, but I don't know how that would work. Hmmmm, chickens, chickens, chickens.... Would there be chickens in space? Space chickens? Would they even cluck? Maybe they would moo. Heheh, moooooo. Chicken cow. Cow chicken. Red guy tryin' to sell 'em stuff. Mister Door-to-Door Salesmen. Is he sellin' insurance or a car? Maybe both. Chaos, chaos, let it rain chocolate milk~"

Kokushibo entered the kitchen, not expecting to see honey roasted peanuts scattered around the floor along with bread crumbs, or Enmu rambling crazy things to a chicken. He picked Enmu up by the scruff of his neck and asked, "Enmu are you drunk?"

Enmu merely giggled and said, "Nooooo, I didn't, Mister Moon, heheheh." He dazed off into the distance for a bit until he caught a glimpse of Muzan passing by.

"Hey look, it's Micheal Flapjacks!" Enmu shouted and pointed at Muzan.

"What?" Kokushibo asked while turning his head towards where Enmu was pointing.

With Kokushibo distracted, Enmu quickly wriggled himself free from Kokushibo's grasp and shouted, "Run for it Fluffy!" as he bolted out of the kitchen. Kokushibo, now realizing that Enmu got away, simply stared at the floor and grabbed a broom to sweep up the leftover crumbs and peanuts. Fluffy flew up to the counter and watched Kokushibo sweep. Muzan, not having a single bit of context behind this whole scenario, simply backed away slowly, hoping that something like this wouldn't happen for a long time, and even if it did, it would be too soon for him.

Enmu ran as fast as could and rushed outside, thankfully it was night out, so he didn't get burnt into a sleep deprived nugget. He saw the full moon shine above him and smiled wide.

"I love you Moon!" He shouted to the sky, and laid down onto the grass to stare at the moon.

Rui, hearing the commotion, decide to go outside to figure out what was going on. He saw Enmu laying on the grass and asked him what was going on.

"Oh you know," Enmu started, "Staring at the moon whilst proclaiming my love to her."

"You're in love with the moon?" Rui asked, "Why?"