Headcanon Palooza Part 2

After the "Pizza Time" chapter, Enmu had dedicated himself to learn how to cook properly. He took lessons from Kokushibo, grabbed a whole bunch of cookbooks, and now, he's become the palace's unofficial Gordon Ramsey. Either that or he's a stress baker, or maybe both who knows.

Daki, Rui, and Enmu often braid Kokushibo's hair. Kokushibo doesn't object since he finds it rather pleasant.

Every member of the Twelve Kizuki goes to Daki to do their nails. She just has talent I suppose.

Douma and Gyutaro have their own gardens. Douma's garden consists of snow, ice, ice sculptures, and many flowers that are able to survive through cold temperatures. Gyutaro's, on the other hand, is more green and leafy. There's a medium sized koi pond, some flowers here and there but not a lot, some big, smooth stones in nice, sunny spaces.

Gyokko has named every one of his fish. Some examples being Hoshi the moray eel, Kaiyo the Vampire Squid, Hanako the piranha, Ryu the pufferfish, and Linda the angler fish. Linda's his favorite.

Speaking of Gyokko and his fish, he only has dangerous fish or those that live in the dark depths. However, he does have a soft spot for goldfish.

Enmu smells like lavender and other sleep inducing scents

Rui often places string high up and walks along it like a tightrope. He's really good, so good in fact, that he can dance on it and not fall down.

Daki, Enmu, Rui, Akaza, and Gyutaro are all part of a book club. Akaza's trying his best not to let Douma find out about the club.

Enmu has a very soft snore whenever he sleeps, sometimes he drools a little, and sometimes he sleep talks.

Rui likes to fluff his pillows a bit and just curl up with his blankets.

Daki has a certain routine before going to sleep and when she's finished she gently tucks herself into bed and then falls asleep. She's also a light sleeper.

Gyutaro just plops onto his bed and calls it a day.

Enmu has a journal to write his dreams in. One recent entry was of him being the conductor of a giant train army. There was also a grand master orchestra in the dream but Enmu didn't mind it all too much since the orchestra made cool background music.

Rui loves warm baths. He just let's himself sink into the warmth and sits there for hours. He doesn't care if he looks like a raisin afterwards since he's very at peace with everything for the next 6 hours or something.

Enmu's got a beautiful singing voice. So very soft and elegant. He once sang Rui a lullaby once and the little spider fell asleep in seconds.

I'd like to imagine that both Nakime and Kokushibo write poetry. I don't know, they seem like poetry people to me.

Maybe in a modern AU, Muzan introduces the Kizuki to the old Addams family movies and they all love it

Enmu likes looking and fiddling with radios. He just finds them very nifty.

I got more incorrect quotes for y'all

Daki and Rui, who don't have that much to do: Lick that elbow! Lick that elbow!

Enmu: Like the infinite horizon, it eludes my grasp.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•

Rui, after getting a library card: Now I know what true power feels like.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•

Enmu: Rui figured out he can sneakily stick a note on someone’s back.

Enmu: But he doesn’t know they should say things like "kick me", so they just have fun facts about spiders on them.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•

Enmu: Look, I made a spoon hat!

Daki: Well, that explains why I’m having to eat my soup with a fork.