And Here We Have Moons Screaming Quotes at Each Other. More at 12

Rui: [Swirls chocolate milk in a wine glass]

•×•~•~•~•~•×•

Enmu: Hey Kokushibo! You heard about these Ninjitsu guys?

Kokushibo: Do you mean shinobis? Ninjitsu tactics are not that uncommon. You'll have to be more specific.

Enmu: The little Lego guys with the cool outfits.

Kokushibo: ...

Kokushibo: Enmu. Are you referring to the children's cartoon Ninjago?

•×•~•~•~•~•×•

Kaigaku: rich people have so much useless kitchen stuff, like what do you even need this for?

Akaza, stunned: that’s a can opener

Kaigaku: exactly, so stupid. why do you need that when you have a perfectly good knife? *stabs open spaghettios can*

•×•~•~•~•~•×•

Akaza: Why are you licking the blender blades?

Enmu: I like to live on the edge.

Akaza: Okay, well, that particular 'edge' is going to send you to the hospital, and I won't be driving you.

•×•~•~•~•~•×•

Daki: guys, please, you need to stop

Enmu: *drinking a combination of four loko and 5 hour energy he’s called a 9 loko* wooow, and here I thought you supported our creative endeavors

Douma: *also drinking a 9 loko* she’s just jealous we can see time now

•×•~•~•~•~•×•

Enmu: *furiously scooping tater tots off of a hot pan with his bare hands*

Kokushibo:…I have a spatula if you need it

Enmu: and I have god’s spatulas *makes crab claw motions with his hands*

•×•~•~•~•~•×•

Enmu: though, why are we even in a 'the power of love' story

Enmu: I wanna be in a 'power of music' story

Enmu: Akaza pass me a guitar, we are doing the rest of this ordeal to a Metallica medley

Akaza: on it

•×•~•~•~•~•×•

Douma: I love nature. :) Sittin’ in grass, soakin’ up moonlight, listenin’ to all those weird ringtones that come from these animals in the trees or whatever.

•×•~•~•~•~•×•

Enmu: *cocks gun* Go to bed. This is no longer a request, this is threat.

•×•~•~•~•~•×•

Enmu: I had a really weird dream last night

Daki: *sighs* what was it this time Enmu?

Enmu: Well, there were a lot of robots and they were fighting some other robots and then there was this one robot who was dressed as a viking for whatever reason and then viking robot started dancing to Brittany Spears' "Hit me baby one more time" and then the enemy robots were all like "Brittany Spears? Ooooo I love Brittany Spears!" Then they all started dancing with viking robot and it looked like a pretty cool music video, and then viking robot dude starting beating up the enemy robots to the beat of the music and it was so cool.