Daki's Fishy Fiasco

Rui was in one of the many living rooms in the Infinity Palace. He was staring at one of the lamps there. To be more specific, it was a lamp in the shape of a crescent moon with a warm golden glow. He felt at peace, as if the light was telling with little comforting secrets in his ear.

However, that peace was soon broken by the sound of Daki screaming loudly through the halls.

Rui turned away from the mesmerizing light of the lamp to see Daki running away from a giant mutated anglerfish looking creature. He could only stare in shock until the realization hit him. He immediately created some ropes out of the silk strings from his hands and ran after the beast.

Rui chased both Daki and the beast through many rooms until he was finally able to lasso the creature. Unfortunately, it only led to Rui being lifted up into the air and onto the back of the beast.

"Hey Daki!" Rui called out, "Why are you being chased by a giant fish monster?"

"You know that one makeup kit Gyutaro found for me a while back?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I wanted to try it out today, but I couldn't find Gyutaro, so I went to Gyokko's room and tested it out on one of his fish. The only problem is that apparently, the makeup was laced with radioactive/nuclear chemicals so here we are now!"

"It seems highly illegal to put in hazardous chemicals for objects such as makeup!"

"I know right? But, I don't think there's anything we can do about it."

"Can't we just sue the company or something?"

"Nah, I don't think we have the money, nor do we know if the company's still alive. Not to mention the fact that there's no such thing as a demon lawyer."

"But wasn't there a demon prosecutor from a while back?"

"Wrong series buddy."

"Or we could just eat them!" Enmu chimed in.

"Enmu?!" Daki screamed, "What are you doing here?!"

"You guys were running with a big scary monster, how could I not join in? Race ya to the kitchen!" he shouts as he Naruto-Runs away.

Daki only shook her head and sighed and she continued running around the palace with the semi-aquatic beast, and Rui, in tow. Daki soon took a quick turn and wrapped her obi sashes around the monster, and squeezed it to death.

Rui then gets gently lifted by the sash and plopped down back on his feet next to Daki.

"There," Daki sighed in relief, "It is done. It's dead, we're safe."

"Why didn't you just do that in the first place?" Rui questioned.

Daki looked down to the floor, embarrassed, and said, "I uh....forgot that I could do that due to the panic.... Heh heh."

Rui just gave her a little pat on the shoulder as the pair looked at the dead carcass before them.

"So what do we do now?" Daki asked, and received a little shrug from the young spider demon.

Suddenly, a loud shout broke their thoughts.

"LINDAAAAA!!! NOOOOO!!!"

Gyokko soon appeared, looking over the dead body of the fish monster.

"You monsters!" Gyokko shouted, "How could you do this to Linda? She was my favorite!"

"In our defense," Daki started, "Your fish-"

"Her name is Linda!" Gyokko snarled.

"Right, right. Well, Linda was chasing us around the palace so yeah."

Gyokko rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Linda only turned out this way because of your makeup meddling. Douma told me so."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Hey guys!" Douma entered the room as he waved, "How's it going, oh hey is that Linda?" He reaches out to poke the body, only to be slapped away by Gyokko.

"Hey, cheer up!" Douma chirped whilst patting Gyokko's back, "Linda is now free from her previous pain, she's swimming around in the great heveanly ocean depths."

"Besides, we'll give her the best funeral that an anglerfish could ever have. For Linda."

*sniff* "Yeah, for Linda."

Timeskip Time :3

It was now time for Linda's late-night, beach side funeral, and surprisingly everyone was there. Muzan stood before everyone as well as Linda's coffin and photo and began to deliver the funeral speech.

"Greetings everyone, we are gathered here today to mourn the loss of Linda the anglerfish, mutated by radioactive makeup and strangled by obi sashes in her final moments. Gyokko will now share a few words about Linda before we lay her to rest."

Gyokko soon took Muzan's place and began his speech.

"Linda was a fabulous anglerfish. Probably one of the very best I've ever known. She shined a light upon me and the other aquatic residents. She was my darling muse, irreplaceable. I know hope that she truly enjoys her final rest. Thank you."

He then stepped off the platform and gently pushed Linda's coffin over to the ocean and let the waves and tide take her to her final resting place. Hopefully, she'll find herself in the ocean's darkest of depths.

 Hopefully, she'll find herself in the ocean's darkest of depths

The grand chase is on!

Yee-haw, it's cowboy Rui!