Saturday Morning Entertainment

Dear journal entry,

I was just chilling in my cocoon when Enmu ripped it open (rude) and told me that Akaza-san was fighting Douma-san. I decided to tag along despite still being upset about my cocoon.

When we got there, Daki-san and Gyutaro-san were there as well. According to Gyutaro-san, Akaza-san and Douma-san almost always fight every week and it always starts because Douma-san insulted women everywhere which triggered Akaza-san. Apparently, this is like Saturday Morning Entertainment for some of the residents.

It was pretty cool, not going to lie. They were pulling off these crazy stunts and explosions were happening here and there while the four of us were watching and eating some snacks. They started shouting things to each other, but I couldn't hear them because Enmu and Daki-san were covering my ears, I wonder why though.

After an hour or so, Kokushibo-san had to stop the fight because Muzan-sama said to keep the noise down since he was working on some very important stuff and that if they kept on with their shenanigans, he'll chop their heads off and leave them in the sunlight in a forest of wisteria. Which stopped the two from fighting, which is understandable, I wouldn't want to die that way either.

Other than that spectacle, nothing much happened, apart from seeing Enmu trying to make a train that was either made of peanut butter or was powered by peanut butter, I don't remember.

-Rui, Lower Moon Five