𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜

hey everyone!

welcome to the tuesdaysleftovers first-anniversary special! the anniversary is probably long gone by the time this gets posted as this is literally a wholeass book that i'm writing in secret and writing a book unsurprisingly takes time (my first anniversary was in july 2021 uh oh).

(also i didn't start writing this until like two months after my anniversary oops :D please forgive me)

this book, if you noticed, is a book that combines ateez characters and the, um, essence of the story of peter pan (that sounds way too fancy). i've seen quite a few fics that have done things like this before, where they combine characters from a group and take an existing universe, plotline, or concept from another form of media to make a new story. it's like a double fanfic!

i actually tried to look for an already existing fanfic of ateez combined with peter pan, but i literally could not find one. this honestly surprised me as ateez's concept is i think literally inspired by peter pan. they even mention him in a few of their songs. if you find an ateez peter pan fic that was made before this, please tell me so i could see how others interpreted this kind of idea (or maybe make one for yourself!)

now according to fan theories, a lot of people interpret that hongjoong is canonically peter pan and the rest of ateez are the lost boys, but... um...

i changed that because pUns

anyways, how i got this idea to this is rather funny. i dreamed of this happening. i straight up dreamed this whole thing lol but that dream birthed this and i kind of think that this is literally my best written book to date so i thank my dreams.

also did you notice the amazing book cover? yeah, i didn't make that because i'm too talentless to do such a thing lol. ive seen some graphic shops around wattpad before and because this book was more special than all of my other ones, i wanted a really, really good cover, so i decided to use one and boy did they not disappoint. thank you so much lippe890 from TheHalcyonCommunity for making this specific cover for me, you're amazing i love you. :)

that's all i have for now. i hope you enjoy, and once again, thank you for your support!

-nickel