(𝟦) 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝑔𝑜 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝑜

for some reason this pink-haired boy was strangely intriguing and somehow made wooyoung feel... comfortable. since he was a stranger, the dark-haired boy felt like he should be way more weary or cautious with him, but this strange mister no one had something about him that made wooyoung feel like he could trust him.

---

"so what really is your name? i don't believe that your name is really 'no one' because that's ridiculous."

wooyoung was finally finished attaching the shadow back to the stranger, and decided to ask the question that kept running through his mind. who was this boy really?

the pink-haired boy shrugged and looked down at the carpet for a few seconds before looking back at wooyoung with a sudden playful glint in his eye, complimenting his now forming smirk. "you tell me your name first."

the dark-haired boy raised a suspicious eyebrow, keeping his answer as short and sweet as possible. "wooyoung."

the boy in front of him let out a small "ah" as if he was understanding something for the first time, before seemingly mouthing wooyoung's name a couple times to get a feel for it. "huh. i like your name."

wooyoung was a bit taken aback, but quickly regained his composure. "uh, thanks. now tell me yours. you promised."

"i did no-"

"well, you at least said that you would."

wooyoung eyed the boy, like a parent to a child, anticipating an answer. for some reason, learning the name of this mystery stranger seemed so intriguing. it was only a name, yet it felt like finding buried treasure due to the mysteries that came with the young male.

the pink-haired boy was silent for a bit, his hazel eyes wandering around every inch of the room like an ant on pavement. he seemed to be debating something in his mind, his silence only growing more and more tense as it went on.

wooyoung thought that maybe the boy wasn't going to speak at all. the silence just lingered in the air for so long that it seemed like even the lightest of whispers would break open the gates of hell.

then finally he spoke, his voice quiet and as fragile as glass.

"peter san."

wooyoung almost gasped. he finally got an answer.

the pink-haired boy then finally made eye contact with the other boy, his voice still as light as a tissue in wind. "at least, that's what they call me. i prefer to go by just san."

san.

that was the name of the mysterious stranger.

though, wooyoung did not feel like he was much of a stranger anymore. just the way that san said those words seemed to say a lot about his personal identity. sure, wooyoung did not actually really know much about him, yet those words and his tone of voice contained a hidden story that not many may know.

wooyoung grabbed san's hand with his own, causing the pink-haired boy to gasp. "san. i like your name too."

the dark-haired boy gave a small squeeze to san's hand, feeling the large callouses on his fingertips. the pink-haired boy's hand, although rough, was rather comforting.

on closer inspection, wooyoung noticed that there was a quite large scar that ran across the back of san's hand. it looked like a river, exemplifying the mere fact that all healing always flows from pain. the scar did not look like a minor injury, in fact, it looked rather painful.

scars can tell more stories than words.

wooyoung didn't have to hear any words to know that san has been through a lot, so he told san a few words to reassure him.

"everything will be okay."

unedited