(𝟤𝟢) 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒

"here, if something happens, use this, okay?"

wooyoung gripped onto the handle of the sword as if it was his lifeline, anxiously watching as san rushed off to join the other lost boys in their fight against the pirates.

it was then that he realized that his view from the sky from yesterday totally did not justify how graceful of a fighter san was. sure, when he was up in the clouds, he saw how skillful san was in battle, yet up close he could see the more smaller and interesting details on his pretty fighting style.

the pink-haired boy looked like he was dancing as he swung his dagger, his light steps and controlled dodges perfectly choreographed to the icy music of the battle cries and clashing steel. concentration was etched onto his face, his moves intentful yet feathery. his movements reminded wooyoung of a pretty butterfly fluttering through the clouds.

it was so mesmerizing that wooyoung momentarily forgot that san was literally killing people.

san's fighting style was certainly unique and that's what made him stand out and attractive to the eye. while sparring he could be described as elegant and refined as opposed to others like jongho, who fights cleanly and lax, or yeosang, who fights more or less messy and aggressive.

the dark-haired boy really could watch him all day without getting bored.

but sadly, all good performances must come to an end.

san fought through the crowds of pirates until he was there at the feet of none other than captain hookjoong. he gripped his dagger until his knuckles turned white, his eyes gleaming as he stared straight up the captain's face. "you-"

the captain laughed mockingly. "oh, peter san, how does it feel to be so pathetic?"

san growled. "what does-"

the captain suddenly swung his cutlass, not even giving the magical boy any time to speak. the swing barely grazed san's heaving chest, causing him to counter with a swing himself. his grace was starting to dwindle, captain hookjoong's fighting style being so erratic and unpredictable that san could not find a proper rhythm.

the pink-haired boy tried desperately to keep up to the heavy sparring, but soon enough everything fell apart. his fatigue and wavering spirit unfortunately found him with a clean sword to the throat.

one wrong move and his head would be cut clean off.

captain hookjoong laughed menacingly, staring down at his gleaming blade. "any last words, peter san?"

fear suddenly flashed in the pink-haired boy's teary eyes, his shaking hands immediately dropping his trusty dagger to the ground before putting them up in a defensive manner. "wait..."

as soon as wooyoung saw this happen, anger coursed through his own fiery veins, his hands clenching onto his own sword. before even thinking, his body shot out towards the pair, his thoughts blazing as he ran.

he needed to save san.

once he was within meters of the pair, wooyoung let out a loud irate yell, his sword outstretched in front of him. due to the force from his speed and the wet wooden planks, he slid, his sword going cleanly straight through the captain's torso.

captain hookjoong gasped, his own sword clattering to the floor as he clutched his chest with frantic hands, his eyes wide as he stared at his attacker. "y-you-"

san, who was initially frozen from shock, approached the dark-haired boy and immediately took his hand delicately in his own, the two boys watching as the captain fell to his knees. the captain let out a shaky breath, pain flickering across his malicious face. "p-peter... you'll pay for this."