(𝟣) 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒

park seonghwa.

my god, he was so goddamn perfect.

if you looked up the word perfect in the dictionary, his name should be the only definition there.

at least that's what wooyoung thought.

seonghwa's light blondish chestnut hair was styled a bit messily today, yet it still managed to perfectly compliment his flawlessly sculpted and attractive facial features, which seemed to be crafted by someone that wanted to rival the gods. his piercing eyes glittered like the stars and crinkled at the edges as he seemed to laugh at some sort of trivial jest made by one of his friends sitting beside him. seonghwa's whole presence seemed to light up the whole vicinity just by existing, and that's a trait that not many people can live up to. quite a few people were obviously attracted to not only seonghwa's looks, but most definitely his warm, comforting, and amiable personality. it was no surprise that many people stare at him, maybe of envy as it just seems so impossible to live up to such expectations, or maybe even longing as he seems to be someone that would make you feel like the most important person in all of the galaxies, near and far. wooyoung didn't know, but he knew he was part of the crowd of admirers, appreciating the most beautiful work of art ever made in all of history.

the thing was, seonghwa didn't seem to know that he had this kind of effect on people, or any effect at all for that matter and maybe that's what made him so desirable. it seemed he could make anyone want him, just by doing nothing.

wooyoung stared at the beautiful chestnut-haired boy, just so casually sitting on the other side of the slightly chilly classroom. how could he compare to such a perfect human being?

wooyoung let out a stony and despairing sigh, brushing some of his dark hair out of his eyes. the problem was, seonghwa was not only the most perfect angel in the whole universe, but he was also probably straight.

thus, being with seonghwa was probably only going to ever be a fantasy, a future that he could only live out in his dreams.

the dark-haired boy sadly could not say he was a stranger to this feeling, his previous infatuations being totally crushed by this very fact. the boys he liked were always seemingly perfect, yet perfectly straight.

some of those previous crushes also sat in that same classroom, only just seats away from the angel himself. one of them was a boy that was quite tall, his dark curly hair and pretty brown eyes enhancing his features. though he had to wear a uniform like everyone else, he managed to look so good in it, his well-defined fashion sense coming into play. the other was a boy much shorter, only barely taller than wooyoung himself. his pale skin, ocean-colored eyes, and his darker mousy hair, somehow complimented his admirable smarts quite well.

but even if those two were once perfect in wooyoung's eyes, they'd never even come close to rivaling seonghwa.

seonghwa really just was something else.

the chestnut-haired boy glanced up, looking away from his friend and making sudden eye contact with wooyoung. a warm smile appeared on his pretty face, causing rose to tint wooyoung's cheeks. he hastily smiled back, the butterflies in his stomach fluttering like a flag in wind as seonghwa looked back to his friend.

oh, how wooyoung wished he could see that smile more.

that smile made him feel so special, yet he knew that that's just what the chestnut-haired boy did to everyone. he beamed at everyone as if they were more valuable than diamonds.

wooyoung despairingly sighed once again as he continued to look at seonghwa with longing.

why does life have to be so cruel?

why did his life have to curse him with loving someone that was so perfect that he could only dream of him loving him back?

unedited