𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 (𝒸𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔)

"i think i want to go back home."

---

wooyoung trudged his way through the familiar hallways of his school, his backpack slung loosely over one of his shoulders. even though he was only at neverland for around two days, it felt as if he was gone for years.

but was it even real?

when he woke back up in his bed that morning, it felt like everything was a dream, and maybe it was. after all, he had no proof of his trip to neverland even happened.

but it felt so real.

wooyoung stopped near his locker and opened it with a tired hand, begrudgingly taking out his necessary things for his first class. his locker door closed with a quiet click as he sighed, beginning to walk towards his class.

then he noticed who he was walking behind.

it was park seonghwa.

even from the back, seonghwa looked ethereal. his posture exuded literally nothing but confidence and made him just that much more attractive. he was talking about something with his friends, his honey voice melodically flowing over the bustling chatter of all of the other people in the hallway.

wooyoung felt himself automatically look at the floor as he walked because he felt that his peasant eyes didn't deserve to look at such royalty. he clutched onto his books tighter, continuing to shuffle forward when suddenly-

"oof-"

he ran into somebody.

wooyoung looked up, eyes wide in embarrassment. "oh, i'm sorry, i-"

it was seonghwa.

the dark-haired boy should've known it was him, i mean he was literally just walking behind him, but that didn't stop the butterflies he felt flutter in his chest as he looked at him.

seonghwa did nothing but smile warmly. "oh, wooyoung! how are you today?"

heat immediately rushed to wooyoung's cheeks. how could seonghwa be so calm and nice after he bumped into him? "u-um, i'm good."

almost as if it was some stereotypical drama scene, seonghwa reached out and ruffled his hair. "that's good!"

wooyoung almost died at that moment.

though seonghwa was literally just being his own godly self, wooyoung's mind raced with familiar feelings of inferiority and anticipated and dreaded heartbreak. there was just no way that seonghwa would ever want to be with him in the way that he wanted in his dreams, and he was way too scared of rejection to even make a move.

but then he remembered something that peter san told him. he may not have been sure whether or not he was real, but the words he was told were still fresh in his head.

"...make sure you won't become like me and run away from your fears and... make sure you also don't have any regrets..."

wooyoung knew that if he stayed in his life completely in fear then he would never live out his own life to the fullest. besides, it was his last year of high school, and after this, he'd never have an experience just like this ever again.

so he decided to take a risk.

seonghwa turned halfway, taking a step forward. "c'mon, wooyoung, we don't want to be late for class, do we?"

as seonghwa was about to leave, wooyoung made his move before he could think twice. "wait, seonghwa."

the beautiful boy turned back once again, an eyebrow curiously raised on his friendly face. "hm?"

"do you want to go on a date with me?"

seonghwa blinked, a bit of shock covering his features as he seemed to process his words. wooyoung felt a lump form in his throat as he waited patiently.

maybe this was not a good idea. maybe he should've-

"sure."

the dark-haired boy looked up at seonghwa in shock, who was once again smiling at him warmly. "w-what?"

seonghwa chuckled lightly. "sure, i'll go on a date with you."

wooyoung felt himself smile as he never thought that this would ever happen, and it just did. this felt like a dream.

but was he still dreaming? was this a continuation from his dream that began in neverland?

but little did wooyoung know, it was never a dream, as a certain pink-haired magical boy was watching the very scene from a nearby window with a bright smile on his face, proudly watching wooyoung as he began to live out his dreams,

a/n not at me forgetting to upload this yesterday 💀💀

i was going to upload both epilogues as there are two, but i read over the second one again just now and it doesn't live up to the standard i set for the book and it seems kinda rushed so im gonna rewrite it before posting lol. sorry everyone :/

unedited