(𝟨) 𝒾 𝓈𝒶𝓌 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌 𝒻𝓁𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒽

"sure."

san's face seemed to brighten up even more just from that one word, excitement radiating from his face like rays of pure sunshine. "really? hell yeah!"

wooyoung chuckled at the reaction of the pink-haired boy. "how do we get to this, uh, neverland?"

san giggled, his whole body lifting up into the air as if he was as light as a feather. "we fly."

the dark-haired boy raised a confused eyebrow. "um... i don't know how to...fly."

san began to flip in the air almost playfully. "it's easy! you just need to think happy thoughts and they will lift you right in the air."

"that's it? nothing else?"

wooyoung closed his eyes, trying to eliminate everything negative in his head. his doubts, insecurities, misery... everything, it had to go.

and then he began to think of happy things.

wooyoung focused solely on things he wanted, the things he yearned for in his life, and imagined that he was able to achieve it. he also focused on things that lifted his mood, anything big or small or in between that caused him to smile.

then he opened his eyes.

nothing happened.

his bare feet were still pressing into the soft carpet, his body still obeying the rules of gravity.

did he do something wrong?

wooyoung turned his confused head towards a small collection of chuckles that turned out to be sourced from san, who was now sitting criss-cross and upside down on the ceiling. "i forgot to mention that you also need spirit dust. shiber, you know what to do."

the shining light dog spirit floated over towards wooyoung and immediately used his spirit tongue to lick the dark-haired boy's cheek. wooyoung laughed, the sensation feeling more ticklish than anything.

and then he realized.

now, he was floating.

this sensation of being weightless in the air felt so strange, yet it felt somehow so natural.

this was amazing.

the pink-haired boy pushed off of the ceiling, maneuvering himself to finally hover next to wooyoung. san held out his hand, a playful and friendly glint in his eye. "you're a natural! now, we go to neverland! it's a great place, as long as captain hookjoong is not around, but... we'll deal with him once we get there. are you ready?"

wooyoung grabbed san's calloused hand, giving it a firm squeeze before giving san a smirk. "i'm ready."

san gave a short nod, before turning to his dog spirit guide. "shiber. lead the way!"

shiber let out a short woof before flying out of the window.

the pink-haired boy grinned at wooyoung. "hold on to my hand tightly, i don't want you to get lost."

then san pulled wooyoung through the window, the two immediately gaining altitude as they winged through the air.

flying was an experience that was like no other and wooyoung absolutely loved it. the wind rushing through his hair as he looked down at the shining city lights was so surreal and left him awestruck. was this how autumn leaves feel when they get blown through the air by gales of cold wind? was this how birds feel when they soar through the pretty sunsets to get to wherever they needed to go? was this how it felt when you're so carefree and unburdened that there was nothing else to weigh you down?

this was one of the best feelings in his life.

san looked back at wooyoung as they still flew, his smile wide. "what do you think of flying!?"

wooyoung laughed loudly. "this is so fucking awesome!"

the two boys continued to ascend into the night sky towards the stars off to go see the magical place called neverland.

a/n its kinda nice having these prewritten lol because then it means i could just upload a whole heck ton of chapters at the same time while i still have time to work lol

unedited