(𝟣𝟫) 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒

two familiar figures, the two boys that he was just worried about, were tied to the masts, their bodies limp, giving san the painful illusion of death.

almost instantaneously, rage coursed through the pink-haired boy's veins, his body instinctively shooting forward through the air as he soared, his mind clouded with wrath. nobody could touch his friends like this.

seconds later, san's feet touched the wood of the boat, his figure suddenly crowded by a bunch of pirates.

but in the center of the crowd stood the looming, menacing, antagonist named captain hookjoong.

captain hookjoong stood there, his red coat waving in the icy wind. his arms were crossed over each other, his metal hook gleaming in the sun. the captain also wore a malicious grin on his face, aligning with his intimidating posture as he chuckled evilly. "oh... hello peter san."

san gritted his teeth, clenching them together so hard that he felt they might shatter. "what the living fuck do you want? let my friends go!"

the captain extended his hook, a sinister glint in his eye. "not until you pay for cutting off my hand, you pest."

the wind grew stronger, whipping everything in its path. the waves began to shake the boat, causing it to become more and more unstable. the temperature began to drop as san growled. "let. my friends. go."

suddenly, yunho and yeosang, who had to swim all the way towards the ship, climbed their way over the side and onto the wood. shiber also just now flew over, letting out a bark to make his presence known. dripping, yeosang panted. "geez, peter, why couldn't you have taught us to fly?"

san, too angry to respond to the remark, eyed the captain before glancing over at the two lost boys. "yeosang, yunho, cover us. shiber, go free jongho. i'll save wooyoung."

yunho nodded, muttering as he drew his sword. "you got it, boss."

the pink-haired boy let out a battle cry, rushing towards the pirates in front of him.

as soon as the yell pierced the air, the entire ship morphed into a battlefield, breaking out into a full on war.

san knew that yunho and yeosang could handle the pirates, so he rushed straight towards the mast where wooyoung was tied up.

as he approached, fear began to fill his being as he noticed how lifeless the boy looked as he was tied to the pole. it terrified him to no end, his mind racing as it went through the worst possible situations.

san just prayed that he wasn't actually dead.

if he was, he wouldn't know what to do.

as soon as he was in reach, the pink-haired boy skidded onto his knees, his hands aggressively ripping off the ropes binding the boy in front of him before clutching onto his shirt, shaking him violently. "wooyoung? hello? please... no no no... please wake up."

a chorus of chanting nos filled san's head as his hands desperately felt all over wooyoung's body, searching for life that was seemingly not there.

a bit more gently this time, san shook the boy's shoulders, his voice coming out soft and desperate. "wooyoung? wake up. please."

he exhaled heavily and shakily as the boy didn't move, his body still as limp as a ragdoll. he continued to speak, nothing but worry tinting his tone. "wooyoung, please, i'm... sorry. maybe if i didn't ask you to come to neverland with me... maybe you'll be okay... i didn't mean for this to happen! you're so nice and kind to me, just... p-please wake up!"