(𝟤) 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒

why did his life have to curse him with loving someone that was so perfect that he could only dream of him loving him back?

---

thoughts like these always haunted wooyoung all day and all night, pretty much from when the sun shone through the windows in the mornings all the way to when it went back to sleep, giving the spotlight of the sky to the stars. of course, wooyoung knew that this was not good for him. after all, he was only in high school and it was usually hopeless to even think such thoughts about someone that he might not even see ever again.

but the feelings were so prominent. they had to be real. they were as real as the flesh on his bones.

he hated this feeling.

but the thing was, these were unfortunately not the only feelings running through his mind. the fact that these feelings for someone that he could never have in the future just reminded him of another terrible fact about his future.

his future was completely monopolized because every single field he wanted to study in was disapproved by his parents.

and that very fact hurt.

because now wooyoung was always scared. he was always in fear because he was very aware that he was probably going to be unhappy for the rest of his life.

if only he could live out his dreams and have everything in his life go his way, yet that was an obvious impossibility which loomed in the background of wooyoung's life for so long. the idea that the dark tendrils of his dying future were going to inevitably and uncontrollably pull him into a coffin of misery sent shaking chills right down his spine.

it was terrifying.

wooyoung rubbed his tired and strained eyes as he threw his phone to the side and got under the warm and comforting covers of his bed. his weighted blanket hugged his tired figure, covering him like a nice, homey embrace coming from someone that cared for you more than anything.

the school days usually have been going by rather swiftly and today was not unlike the others. it was time to go to sleep just so that he could restart the endless cycle called life. if somebody wrote a book about his life, it would not be very intriguing as it would be filled with only the same, monotonous routines that repeated over and over at the same rates like the ticking of an old clock.

but what if one day the ticking of that clock stopped?

what if the story of his life started to become far more interesting?

the dark-haired boy kicked off the covers with a tired foot, the warmth of the blankets suddenly becoming like an oven. the temperature of his room always seemed to rise to the point of being uncomfortable all the time, which was one trait of the room he hated the most. one moment the warmth was nice, the next it was way too scorching hot to bear.

letting out a small huff, wooyoung ran a hand through his raven hair and stood up, tentatively sneaking towards the wide window on the other side of his room. his bare feet padded onto the soft carpet at a steady rhythm, almost calming in a strange way.

once he arrived at the window, he used his shaky fingers to slide the pane out of its' position, causing a gust of chilly autumn breeze to enter into the small space. it actually felt quite soothing, relieving wooyoung of the heat.

the dark-haired boy used that moment to briefly observe the area outside. the cool light of the moon illuminated the view of the yard from his room, the normally green grass and green leaves of the swaying trees a darker, yet beautiful and brilliant shade of emerald. the normally dull color of the fence that separated the yard from the road behind it now seemed to have an almost mysterious glow, the borders glittering from the calm light. a subtle, yet familiar smell of dew on green wafted through the crisp air, perfectly complimenting the environment that was crafted by nature itself. it was absolutely breathtaking.

wooyoung, slightly hesitant, returned back to his bed, and positioned himself back under the pile of soft blankets. now that the air around him was much cooler, the warmth of the blankets felt way nicer. he could now finally probably sleep.

as wooyoung felt his eyelids get heavy, his sleepy eyes wandered around the room before they landed on the shadows dancing on the wall. the moonlight always spawned some entrancing and intriguing shapes on the walls, which were so alluring to watch.

but something didn't seem right.

the shadow on the wall didn't seem to be made by anything familiar to wooyoung, in fact the shadow didn't look like it be made by anything in his room or outside.

the shadow looked kind of... human.

confused by this sudden revelation, wooyoung sat up sharply, and stared outside of his window. nothing seemed to be amiss.

the dark-haired boy swiveled his head back to look at the shadow on the wall. at this new angle, the shadow looked unnervingly human and wooyoung had absolutely no idea where it came from.

that was about to change.

in what seemed like the blink of an eye, something came barreling through wooyoung's open window.

unedited

𝓅𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒶𝓃, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 - woosan/(woohwa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें