𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 (𝒻𝒶𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔)

"i think i want to stay here with you."

---

"catch me if you can, wooyoung, haha!"

wooyoung sprinted through the now-familiar forest of neverland as he chased the lost boy named jongho, his hand outstretched as he ran.

it's been a few days since wooyoung decided that he was officially going to stay in neverland and he's been doing quite a lot with san and the lost boys. for today's activity, jongho had somehow managed to convince everyone to play a giant game of tag throughout the whole island.

the dark-haired boy managed to touch jongho's back with his fingertips, yelling out with a smirk. "tag, you're it!"

jongho fell to his knees at this, panting like a dog. "heck. gosh dang it, wooyoung... i'll get you back-"

"nope."

wooyoung turned on his heel and immediately sprinted off in the opposite direction, a smirk plastering his face. tag may be a simple and childish game, but that didn't discount how fun this game was.

after a few more minutes of running, wooyoung stopped to take a breather, leaning his body against a nearby tree. he wiped the sweat off of his forehead, his breath hot from the amount of exercise he's been doing in the past hour.

after he was able to catch his breath, wooyoung was about to start running again when-

"psst, wooyoung, up here."

the dark-haired boy quirked an eyebrow as he looked up towards the sky.

it was san.

san was floating near the top of the tall trees, a large smile on his face. he gestured wooyoung upwards excitedly. "get up here! the others won't be able to get us."

wooyoung jumped, his body floating up from his happy thoughts. "isn't this technically cheating?"

san raised a playful finger up to his lips. "shh."

the dark-haired boy looked down at the ground, watching as jongho and surprisingly shiber walked beneath them. jongho was talking loudly to the floating dog spirit, his voice echoing off all of the trees. "ugh, i could've sworn that wooyoung came down this way, right? did you see anyone else, shibs? i swear that yunho and yeosang are on the other side of the island, so-"

shiber barked loudly, interrupting jongho's quick words. the lost boy stopped, staring at the dog spirit. "what?"

san looked at wooyoung frantically. "shiber knows. he knows we are here-"

the dark-haired boy glanced down, flinching slightly once he noticed that jongho was staring right up at them. jongho's eyes were wide as he looked up, an accusing finger pointed straight at the two flying boys. "hey. wait! is this allowed? this is cheating!"

the pink-haired boy chuckled. "there's no rule against flying!"

shiber floated up to the two boys, giving san a huge lick with his shining tongue. san giggled. "oh? you wanted to join us up here, shibs?"

jongho then chuckled himself. "jokes on you, i tagged shiber meaning he was it before he tagged you, peter."

san's eyes widened. "oh? shit."

jongho smirked. "i'd fly away if i were you, wooyoung."

wooyoung then realized how close san was to him in proximity, and how easily he could just tag him right then and there.

so he took off, his body shooting off like a rocket towards the beaches of neverland.

two figures stood there as he arrived, being none other than the other two lost boys yunho and yeosang.

as soon as wooyoung's feet hit the sand, the two lost boys both took a tentative step back. yeosang, pointed a cautious finger, his eyebrows raised in doubt. "are you it?"

the dark-haired boy shook his head frantically. "no. it's san! he's-"

at that very moment, the mentioned pink-haired boy landed on the beach right behind him, smirking. he spoke playfully, his voice coming out light and teasing. "oh, wooyoung~"

wooyoung walked swiftly towards yunho and yeosang, standing directly behind them. "no. absolutely not-"

yunho held a protective hand in front of the other boys near him as san began to approach. "you'll have to get through me first."

the pink-haired boy took a few confident steps forward before stopping in front of yunho, smirking as he reached his hand forward. once his fingertips were mere centimeters away from yunho's skin, he suddenly stopped. "actually... i'm not it anymore. i tagged jongho back."

"what-"

as if on cue, jongho and shiber sprinted (or floated) out of the trees on the edge of the beach, yelling some sort of battle cry as he ran towards the four other boys.

yunho's eyes widened. "everybody split!"

and everyone did. the boys all broke off into different directions on the beach.

san, who was coincidentally running in the same direction as wooyoung, appeared at his side as the boys ran. he smirked, giggles filling the air as he held out a hand towards the dark-haired boy. "i know a secret hiding spot we could go to. wanna come?"

wooyoung grabbed san's outstretched hand, the two now running across the sand with their fingers intertwined. "sure, let's go!"

wooyoung felt like he could get used to this. Living in a carefree world with a boy that has made him more happier and confident in himself than he has ever felt in his life was something that he now felt was his destiny.

a/n its the alternate fanservice ending that i felt most people would have preferred, yay. :) thank you all so much for reading! the outro chapter would be out soon. have a nice day everyone!

unedited