• 1 •

~ Sophmore Year, College ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 1————————————————————————

• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 1
————————————————————————

Before Summer

Fear rushed through my entire body at the sight in front of me. My mind was frozen, there was no escape from it. My parents laying in pools of blood. My hands covered in pure redness as I refused to believe they were actually dead.

I kept doing compressions, trying my hardest to bring them back to me. Their names cried from my mouth, repeatedly.

I reached for my phone just to see it's dead. The house was pitch black. The only light coming from the lightening flashing from the storm outside.

"I need to get help." I shakily said to myself.

I run across the street, banging on the door. Not even a light flickered on. I run to the house next door and banged on their door, my red hand print glowing in the moon light "please" i cry quietly "help me"

Then just then, the door swung open with a dim light on at the door entry, a women with bed hair, eyes squinting and a pink robe wrapped tightly around her "it's 2am who the hell is-"

Her voice faded off. I stood there with my hands showing, tears running down my cheeks "H-Help me please" I swallowed "My my parents they-'

"Show me honey" she closed the door behind her and rushded over to my hosue with me where she had called the police.

————————————————————————

Present Time

"Get up!! We have to welcome our new roommate" Jennie said, barging into my room, the sound of her music entering into my room from the door now being opened.

"She can welcome herself" I groaned and rolled over

She laughed and pulled the blankets off me "That's no way to treat your soon-to-be new friend"

"Yeah yeah whatever" I sat up and pushed my hair out of my face "I'm up"

Jennie smiled and handed me a coffee "Let's go look at all the fresh meat."

"They're not fresh. It's not highschool" I rolled my eyes

She slightly hit my shoulder and smirked "Lovely Y/n, everything is like highschool."

Today is the day when all the incoming freshman move into their dorm rooms. In this college thankfully every grade is seprated in the dorms, such as men are seprated from females.