• 22 •

~ You stayed friends with everybody? ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 22————————————————————————

• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 22
————————————————————————

The moment our body hit the bed we went crazy.

Jungkook kissing every inch of my body, leaving marks down my chest.

I ripped open his shirt revealing his very toned body. His abs are more shaped while his arms are huge.

Jungkook pulled down my sweats and underwear leaving me completely venerable under him.

"Fuck I've missed you" he said before submerging his head between my legs.

My back arched, my body was in shock at his movement. My fingers tangled up in his hair while moans escape my mouth.

"J-Jungkook" I moaned

He placed a kiss before lifting his head up "I've gotten better?" He asked before kissing my lips

I nodded, grabbing his head to continue the kiss that hopelessly ended. Our tongue fighting in our mouths.

He broke the kiss with sliding himself inside me.

"When did your even take your pants off?" I asked before he could start thrusting.

He placed his hand on my neck, putting his face on my neck and started thrusting.

My nails dug into his back while he tightened his grip around my neck.

The air was being sucked from my lungs but it wasn't bad. It felt fucking amazing.

"Shit sorry" he moaned and removed his hand.

I glance at him as he sat up, pulling himself out of me and pushing his hair back

I sit up and grab his hand, putting it back around my neck "I liked it" I smiled

His eyes lit up "You liked it?" He asked "It wasn't hurting?"

"Nope. It felt amazing"

Jungkook pushed me back down onto the bed, turning me onto my stomach.

He grabbed my neck, pulling my back up to him and slamming his length inside me.

My moans couldn't stop. It hurt so bad but felt so good.

*Ding dong*

"W-Who's that?" I asked

Jungkook ignored the door bell and continued to thrust while hardening his grip on my neck

*Ding Dong*

"Shit" he shouted and pulled out. "Don't move. I'll be back"

He put on his sweats and walked out the room, closing the door behind him.