• 18 •

~ Crime Scene ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 18————————————————————————

~ Crime Scene ~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 18
————————————————————————

"Why wouldn't she just tell us that she's the daughter?" Officer Yang whispered.

I stayed silent, flipping through Y/n file. How was I unable to realize that it's her? Y/n was standing right in front of me all day and I had no idea it was her.

"Sir?"

"Don't alert anyone about this." I order

Officer Yang looks at me weird "May I ask why?"

"There is a reason she didn't come out and say who she was, especially knowing we were looking for her."

"You're not saying, she's one of the unsubs? Why would she murder her own parents?" Officer Yang questioned.

"Think about it, in all the murders that the unsubs committed, her parents case is the only one where the child didn't get any kind of harm. Cause supposedly she wasn't home."

I hate how this is what I'm thinking, Y/n killing her parents? It's impossible, well I wish it was impossible.

————————————————————————

| Y/n |

How long will it take them to realize I'm the daughter? For Jungkook to realize I'm Y/n.

"Agent Y/n, You ready?" My boss knocks on my hotel door.

"JUST A MINUTE" I quickly run to the bed and put on a black skirt with a white button up.

We arrive at the station and go to the conference room.

"They killed again last night" Jungkook marched in and said.

He placed pictured on the board "This time, it was a missing kid, And two missing teenagers"

"He's being sloppy, why not just find another family?" I state

Jungkook gives me a side eye "How old was the kid?" Juyuri asked

"3 years old." Jungkook said. You didn't even have to look at his face to see the sadness all over it.

"Okay, why would he make his own family instead of just killing another?" My boss asked

I glanced at the photos of the new crime and the old crime.

"He's getting closer." I state

I jump up and start putting the photo next to each other.